Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is it over at 20 years old?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Do I still have a chance, or is it still too late at my age? Somebody please tell me things are going to be alright.

Depends how fast you can afford surgery and if your base is good enough to ascend with said surgeries

Depends how fast you can afford surgery and if your base is good enough to ascend with said surgeries
I'll do anything. I'm just tired of being fucking lonely, idgaf. I'll go into crippling debt if it brings me a little bit of happiness.

It's more so dependent on your looks tbh. Some guys get laid in their 20s. But the chances are significantly lower with each passing year

even with surgery the odds are you are too far gone to ever recover from the sensory deprivation and isolation to the extent of meaningful socialization that could potentially lead to sex. This degraded irrecoverable state of mind is possible to reach at 17-18. I dont even feel alive anymore just like a ghost floating through each day

I'll do anything. I'm just tired of being fucking lonely, idgaf. I'll go into crippling debt if it brings me a little bit of happiness.

what is your physical stats? Height? Weight? Facial structure? Can’t make a judgment without knowing.

Otherwise. swallow the blackpill. If you think it’s over then it’s over.

what is your physical stats? Height? Weight? Facial structure? Can’t make a judgment without knowing.

Otherwise. swallow the blackpill. If you think it’s over then it’s over.
5' 11" I think, 165, and I have a broad facial structure with a short midface. My jaw is badly recessed though, but I'm self treating with an orthodontic expander.

Over
not really if you're not trucel tier

Its over pretty much.

Depends, are you KV?
If you're KV past 21 it's over, you have about one year left to save your ass

5' 11" I think, 165, and I have a broad facial structure with a short midface. My jaw is badly recessed though, but I'm self treating with an orthodontic expander.

So you're at least not a manlet. Would kill to be 5'11. I'm a 5'1 oldcel btw.

Keep mewing and do some workouts, especially if you have fat in the facial area.

So you're at least not a manlet. Would kill to be 5'11. I'm a 5'1 oldcel btw.

Keep mewing and do some workouts, especially if you have fat in the facial area.
I'm truly sorry. I wish incels got a second chance at life and had the option to become young again, but there is absolutely no justice in this world.
And believe me, I'm looksmaxxing harder than ever because I wanna escape the hell of inceldom.

Depends, are you KV?
If you're KV past 21 it's over, you have about one year left to save your ass
CAoYQzH

I'm truly sorry. I wish incels got a second chance at life and had the option to become young again, but there is absolutely no justice in this world.
And believe me, I'm looksmaxxing harder than ever because I wanna escape the hell of inceldom.

It makes me happy that you are trying to better yourself. Keep going. Don't be 30 and KHHV like me. It's brutal. There's no happiness. Only darkness.
Fuck guys... I'm trying not to get choked up here. I can't stop thinking about suicide now.

You're 5'11. You can ascend to 6' if you wear 1" lifts (which is barely anything if you think about it).

There's still hope for you.

It makes me happy that you are trying to better yourself. Keep going. Don't be 30 and KHHV like me. It's brutal. There's no happiness. Only darkness.
I spend an exorbitant amount of money towards improving my looks. People don't understand it, but I'm fighting as hard as I can to stop myself from getting old and looking back on my life with nothing but sadness and regret.

You're 5'11. You can ascend to 6' if you wear 1" lifts (which is barely anything if you think about it).

There's still hope for you.
I hope, as silly as it sounds.

I spend an exorbitant amount of money towards improving my looks. People don't understand it, but I'm fighting as hard as I can to stop myself from getting old and looking back on my life with nothing but sadness and regret.

I hope, as silly as it sounds.

I know it's silly. I've been getting that recommendation by the dozens today, even though I'm 5'1 and ascending to 5'3 literally won't mean shit in the practical sense of things, though I still appreciate the comments.

not over if you have to base your inceldom on age

Life is just starting man. Focus on your career, develop yourself. Love will go you’re way. I was a 35 year old virgin but met my wife last year. Sharing my life with her and her three kids has been a blessing.

Depends. Are you ugly? If yes, being ugly in your prime means it's only downhill from here. What? you think you're going to be better looking when you're 30? or 40? Have fun waiting decades to see. I've known it's over since I was 19.

yes it's over.
The teen pill is gone and over for anyone who is on this form and a 20+KHHV, we don't get a second chance and know it.

No, you still have time to moneymax and gymmaxl before saying it's over. If you arent at the gym every day, and not in college or getting into a trade then you can't possibly say you're doing everything you can.

It's not about age, it's about the face.

Wait what is a orthodontic expander?

Alos Im 5 foot 9

you white?

If you never got laid in HS, chances are, you never will.

As long as you're still in school there is hope, if not, over

i dont know your life history, mental state or if you are white. 20 is still young

Not for everyone. You still have a chance depending on what you look like.

Do I still have a chance, or is it still too late at my age? Somebody please tell me things are going to be alright.
"Of course, you have possibilities until you die. Only death is there no has solution."
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's over already after 16s :feels::blackpill:

just fuck hookers

I'm 20 as well. I feel like if you weren't a truecel its possible but you have like 5 years before it's over. I hate being alone but I feel like all the simping and begging for attention that's common for men today isn't gonna get you much of anywhere. I'm personally on my last year of college and am taking online classes so it's basically over since its impossible for me to meet anyone anywhere but dating apps. God knows that's Chads territory. If you have any chances though I recommend going for them now since you might as well try your absolute hardest before your old and even worse looking than now.

Last edited:
Depends. Have you ever faced rejection in a 1v1 situation? How many times? Were the girls your looksmatch?

If you have never tried then it's not over.

its over buddy boyo you missed out on teen love

Its over way before 20. I remember being like 15-16 and still being an incel. If you didnt change much in looks from teen years to your 20's and you were a virgin teen, its over.

Ask me when you are 50.