Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel is it okay to want to break a foid's finger?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Finger

too focused on looking sexy too little focus on trigger discipline, Kyle should give her some pointers

brutal no reply:feelsLightsaber:

but yes its ok

:feelshaha: just crack her neck theory :feelshaha:

What Redo of Healer does to a nigga :feelswhat:
that had nothing to do with trigger discipline and more with her spending years stomping on his balls, having him give cunnilingus without returning the favor, and letting her soldiers rape him

I had an erection while watching beautiful Chloe having her finger crushed by a gremlin:

haven't heard of kyle in a long time. rsk represent

I had an erection while watching beautiful Chloe having her finger crushed by a gremlin:

View attachment 562594
was gonna say I didn't remember this from the Gremlins franchise but it looks like Shadow in the Cloud is sort of based more on the recurring Twilight Zone story

pretty cool one-handed revolver reload she does

feel like most foids would be too pussy to snap dislocated finger back into place (I prob would be too) so props to her, solid waifu material, high willpower

feel like most foids would be too pussy to snap dislocated finger back into place (I prob would be too) so props to her, solid waifu material, high willpower
:feelsYall: