Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it ok to go to cinema alone? i just dont want any fuckery with people anymore

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
i have some tinder matches, but im too depressed and blackpilled to chat up women, i dont want to fake my nolife and pretend to be easy happy go likeable person.

and i dont have any friends to go with, plus at this age, nobody goes to cinemae with male mates, you are seen as fucking retard i u do so.

just wna go to movies, check out the thing with hugh jackman just for some change, instead of rotting at home like now.

I don't see the point when you can wait a couple months to watch the movie in the comfort of your own home.

I used to go to cinemas by myself all the time.

Nobody cared.

Being paranoid like this is silly. When you're ugly, you're effectively invisible.

Yes people go alone all the time

Rahmawn said:
Yes people go alone all the time

cope, everybody is either with a gf or with besties

No it's not ok.

I do all the time

the first time I did though I cried a little to myself, I think a little part of me died...
that was years ago though, I've been hundreds of times by myself since then

yeah no one fucking cares if you go alone

I still go by myself
(22) here

The cashier is a landwhale who gives me the senior ticket price because she thinks I'll give her my bbc.

Troll said:
I still go by myself
(22) here

The cashier is a landwhale who gives me the senior ticket price because she thinks I'll give her my bbc.

do u feel awkward and socially retarded sitting at movies alone?

also arent u scared to meet someone whom u know and they ask u why u r alone?

KV3 said:
Learn how to torrent movies

cope

Just go you’re invisible anyway.

I always go alone, except when my dad comes along once in a blue moon. Honestly it's better to go alone when you can properly concentrate on the actual movie, instead of having loud baffoons yell in your ear.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I always go alone, except when my dad comes along once in a blue moon. Honestly it's better to go alone when you can properly concentrate on the actual movie, instead of having loud baffoons yell in your ear.

its over if u go to cinema with parents after 20 yo

theultimate341 said:
Just go you’re invisible anyway.

true that, scared that i might meet acquitance, they will realize im FA

dr-problematic said:
its over if u go to cinema with parents after 20 yo

true that, scared that i might meet acquitance, they will realize im FA

I'm 20 so yeah. But it's good to have him along cause he's a bald skin head thug with facial tattoos. Nobody will fuck with me when he's around.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I'm 20 so yeah. But it's good to have him along cause he's a bald skin head thug with facial tattoos. Nobody will fuck with me when he's around.

what the fuck lol are u born in some kind of biker and waitress family where ur father fucked a waitress on the road?

dr-problematic said:
Troll said:
I still go by myself
(22) here
do u feel awkward and socially retarded sitting at movies alone?
also arent u scared to meet someone whom u know and they ask u why u r alone?

KV3 said:
Learn how to torrent movies
cope

an old schoolmate works at the theater I go to, he always gives me this look like he knows he fucked up in life and now works at a theater.
other than that I blend right in with the normies.

dr-problematic said:
what the fuck lol are u born in some kind of biker and waitress family where ur father fucked a waitress on the road?

Nah, he's a thug just cuz.

The last time I went to the cinema alone was to watch the lord of the rings movies, I felt a bigger loser than usual but nobody really looked at me or took any notice. I noticed a few other subhuman guys sat alone also. Just go if you want to and enjoy whatever it is then leave.

I have, and it's kind of pointless. If I were desperate to get out and be in public, I'd just walk around a mall and mog 99% of all people with my aesthetic beauty.

Kointo said:
I don't see the point when you can wait a couple months to watch the movie in the comfort of your own home.

This. If you're uncomfortable, then just fucking pirate the damn thing

I always hated going to the movie theater, regardless of if it was by myself or with others. I prefer to watch movies as plain artistic entertainment in the comfort of my own place, not as a social event in some overpriced normie-infested cinema.

FiliumExMachina said:
I always hated going to the movie theater, regardless of if it was by myself or with others. I prefer to watch movies as plain artistic entertainment in the comfort of my own place, not as a social event in some overpriced normie-infested cinema.

we are different in this

sound effects and overall impression of a movie cant be compared if u watch it in cinema, completely different experience

Just go out and enjoy yourself.

Nobody will notice or care.

I had the same problem with Star Wars.
I watched the pirate version of it in my house.
Did not regret it. It wasn't also worth the effort to appear in the cinema alone and be laughed at.

Grotesque said:
I used to go to cinemas by myself all the time.
Nobody cared.
Being paranoid like this is silly. When you're ugly, you're effectively invisible.

Everyone needs to swallow this pill asap

NutNotBusted said:
I had the same problem with Star Wars.
I watched the pirate version of it in my house.
Did not regret it. It wasn't also worth the effort to appear in the cinema alone and be laughed at.

i dont like star wards. u shud have gone tho. ive been on logan and pirates of the carribean. couldnt miss them in live cinema.

watchin at home is cope. totally different and far more boring.

plus i wna break the ldar cycle for a change and get some new scenery.

last time i was in cinema i went alone to see mad maks and martian and the worst was waiting alone for the admission into the actual cinema, when everyone around just normied normally. After that tho it was absolutely ok.

I would go again but since then there werent any movies worth it. Maybe logan but im super-prejudiced against superhero movies so i only watched it at home.

In big cities during the day it's socially acceptable; a lot of men are alone then in the cinema. This is also the only situation when I go to cinema: alone, daytime, big city. Full of men who are alone there. 

Evenings or small cities: not so much.

NutNotBusted said:
It wasn't also worth the effort to appear in the cinema alone and be laughed at.

giphy.gif

How pathetic can you get. You're delusional if you really think someone's going to laugh at you for being alone at a movie theater.

Solitarian_Walker said:
giphy.gif

How pathetic can you get. You're delusional if you really think someone's going to laugh at you for being alone at a movie theater.

yea, thats not gona happen. but i did get some side eyes from chicks and normans couple times being alone in fully packed hall.

also thats not the worst part, scariest thing is to meet ur acquitances hanging out and u r all alone, it insta detects ur FA status and they realize u r perma virgin.

dr-problematic said:
yea, thats not gona happen. but i did get some side eyes from chicks and normans couple times being alone in fully packed hall.

also thats not the worst part, scariest thing is to meet ur acquitances hanging out and u r all alone, it insta detects ur FA status and they realize u r perma virgin.

Well it's a good thing then that I don't hve any friends. Nobody knows or recognizes me irl.

I went alone to the movies during the summer, and it felt relaxing. I could've made it more enjoyable by telling my homie to come, but I felt drained from work and fapping to contact him.

If the thought of it makes you too uncomfortable then I wouldn’t bother. It’s best to keep your dignity intact; something I learned the hard way.

Kointo said:

It's never ok to fund blue pilled feminazi Hollyweird.

Yeah I do it all the time. I sit in the back far away from everyone else. The only bad thing is seeing the disgusting couples making out and laying on each other. I want to throw my popcorn at their fucking heads

yes, guys do this all the time (including myself sometimes)

seriously next time you're in cinema take a look around you will probably see 1,2 or a few guys (guys always guy, never women - quick redpill) sitting in there on their own

just got back from Black Panther, went yesterday at 1:30 to avoid crowds, but it was still crowded. No big deal though, crowds aren't a big deal if they aren't rude

Obviously it's ok. Live your live boyo and do what you want.

Paying to be sorrounded by normals while watching jewish psychological warfare

I gave up on movies a long time ago

I'm too high inhibition so I stream from home

It can be extremely depressing. Just don't go on a Friday night.