Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it not obvious af that ppl who promote violence on here are FBI informants?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Is it not obvious as fuck that people on here who advocate and support for mass shootings and rape, worship Elliot Rodger and other shooters, are obvious FBI / intelligence agents or informants?

Some of you nonAmericancels think they can’t get you, but they can.

Extraordinary rendition, also called irregular rendition or forced rendition, is the government-sponsored abduction and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another with the purpose of circumventing the former country’s laws on interrogation, detention and torture. Such renditions have been carried out (for example) by the United States government, with the consent of the other countries involved.[1][2][3]

EDIT: People advocating for pedophilia too.

Very possible tbh. People here have gotten visits IRL from the FBI.

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true to an extent. The trick may be to look into peoples' post history and see if their behavior drastically changed, i.e they went from being relatively relaxed to suddenly and bizarrely talking about spree shootings. But keep in mind not everyone stays the same and instilling paranoia can be part of their game too.

Seriously?

Yeah, it's very possible. I've known incels who have gotten visits by the FBI before. Regardless of that, there's still a fair amount of people on here who actually think that rape, pedophilia and mass shooting are okay (they're not. this kind of shit is the reason why no one takes incels serious)

Like who?
Yeah, it's very possible. I've known incels who have gotten visits by the FBI before. Regardless of that, there's still a fair amount of people on here who actually think that rape, pedophilia and mass shooting are okay (they're not. this kind of shit is the reason why no one takes incels serious)
Who?

How is it obvious? This site attracts all kinds of edgefaggots. Could very well be some 15 year old seeking attention.

This is just sad. Everyone has demons and places to vent. Key word being vent.

ok but this thread would make more sense if you weren't a fbicel

We will send you to a CIA black site.

buncha sickos liking 17 years,364 days,23 hours,59 minutes ,59 seconds year old CHILD, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Not all of them.

lol at you thinking they will kidnap u and transport u to the home of the american mutt cos u made a comment praising ER or AM.

your own countrys justice system will simply eat u up and shit u out

It's incredible to me that you think people don't really agree with ER.

Fucking nhk bastards

Like who?

Who?
@seija got a visit from the police, due to his posting on here. He said they monitored him when he came to this site, and they were concerned he would shoot up his school, due to him posting here and having "Autistcel"and"mentalcel" under his username. So he requested a ban for it. Crazy shit man. Oh yeah he lives in Canada so that might be part of the reason why he was watched.

Any time you try to join anti-social groups they will include
1) Undercover agents
2) Informants
3) People that will ultimately turn on you and inform authorities.
Probably other configurations

Dont care, police here can be bribed and they dont know english.

Everything I say here is just for comedic value

Dont care, police here can be bribed and they dont know english.

and They’ll be the first ones to Send you to a CIA blacksite

It's incredible to me that you think people don't really agree with ER.

Some people may agree with his views, though I’m sure everyone understands that they are not a reason to kill people
Literally who? jfl didnt care
You’ll care when ur being tortured in a dark room by officers at Guantanamo bay

The FBI is a gang of murderers who actively provoke acts of violence just so they can take credit for foiling a few.

The FBI is a gang of murderers who actively provoke acts of violence just so they can take credit for foiling a few.

true
lol at you thinking they will kidnap u and transport u to the home of the american mutt cos u made a comment praising ER or AM.

your own countrys justice system will simply eat u up and shit u out

i also mentioned all intelligence agencies, so yea that too maybe

I bet it's Mossad and not FBI.

Some of them probably are but there are some people here who actually give off huge red flags, people during the "leakage" phase of planning a mass shooting (accidentally telling friends and foes about your plans) who are a potential danger to society.

Just don't live in an english speaking country theory.

Are you dumb? Or are you just one of them?
I do not know a single case that a russian citizen was punished for English-language posting. The police began to actively punish for posting Nazi pictures in social networks for the last couple of years, but they did not even care about russian image boards until you post central processors or drug production info.

I do not know a single case that a russian citizen was punished for English-language posting. The police began to actively punish for posting Nazi pictures in social networks for the last couple of years, but they did not even care about russian image boards until you post central processors or drug production info.

Oh ok ur from Russia then it would make sense then

Is it not obvious as fuck that people on here who advocate and support for mass shootings and rape, worship Elliot Rodger and other shooters, are obvious jewish?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back