Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal to have zero empathy for other people?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
So today i was at work and this fat foid who worked there too went unconscious and was laying on the ground and wouldn’t wake up. Everyone was freaking out and doing everything they could or just went there to help if needed and they called the manager and he rushed over. I looked at it for a second and continued to do my job and was laughing a little. I was kinda hoping she would die. I didn’t have anything against that foid, but her existence and well being don’t matter to me at all

Yeah many normies are like that too they just virtue signal that they aren't to keep up appearances.

women have zero empathy for men and they make up 50% of the population, so yeah it's normal

Most people have zero empathy especially women who are suppose to be the "empathetic gender"

They just hide it these days behind a powerful tool call virtue signaling. People are cutthroats first and foremost. I hate two-faced liars.

This is why redditcucks try to act high and virtuous behind their screen and white knight but in real life they dont do shit unless it involves a zero danger scenario where they act like they're heroes like tackling St. Bagelcel, looting cities, supporting pedophilia or simping for thots.

no thats why normies are getting addicted to weed

normal if you're an incel, but not normal if you're a normie

It's normal to not have empathy to fat foids. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes. I only have empathy for children, my family and some wild animals.

“empathy” is just your ability to relate to other people’s emotions. I think incels are actually higher empathy than most people on average.

what you’re describing sounds more like sympathy (your ability to feel bad for other people), which incels probably display less of

Thats is interesting
Then what happened?

Referring to a potentially dead fat foid as "it" is just... :feelsokman: