Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal to have a semi detached(from your testicles),squishy substance right behind your balls?

Don’t have a clue tbh

"My balls feel funny. Hmm. Maybe I should go see a doctor....

NAH. Gonna make a thread on .co."

That sounds bad, brocel. Lumps are never a good sign. There's a decent chance it might be testicular cancer.

Might just be a cyst, though.

Last edited:
"My balls feel funny. Hmm. Maybe I should go see a doctor....

NAH. Gonna make a thread on .co."

That sounds bad, brocel. Lumps are never a good sign. There's a decent chance it might be testicular cancer.
my brother also has it.it might not be a lump at all.Just asking to see if people also feel it,or if i should really go to a doctor.

my brother also has it.it might not be a lump at all.Just asking to see if people also feel it,or if i should really go to a doctor.

Bro, if you have to ask on an internet forum if you should see a doctor, it means one thing:

Go see a fucking doctor.
How the fuck did you find that out? :feelskek:

Well you see, the brother has to fall asleep first.

well,i ask him what i asked you guys ,and since he is a degenerate he immediately grabbed his balls and said 'yeah,i have it.'

Hmm, better get both ballsacks checked. Could be genetic. Ask your dad too.

well,i ask him what i asked you guys ,and since he is a degenerate he immediately grabbed his balls and said 'yeah,i have it.'

Low inhib maxxed bro. Is he sub 8? Can't imagine genetic trash being that.. ballsy.

I'm sorry.

Low inhib maxxed bro. Is he sub 8? Can't imagine genetic trash being that.. ballsy.

I'm sorry.
he was a chadlite before tinder.Now he has gotten pretty fat and spends most of his days playing games.But yeah he is low inhib even now

Insert a microphone there and listen for trouble

I don't have it. You should see a doctor.

It's normal there are some tantra practices using this spongy hole.

i have it actually. i don't think it is necessarily bad though, i think i went to a doctor years ago and they said it was fine

Are you feeling your epididymis? Since you said it's squishy, it's either that or a cyst.