Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal to enjoy seeing people in relationships suffer

strigi

strigi

Greycel
I know several females that on the outside (Facebook profiles) act and appear happy. But when I hear how badly they fight with their Chad bfs it fills me will immense satisfaction. Also when they get fat after Chad dumbs baby batter in them. Does anyone else feel better after seeing this play out?:feelsdevil::ahegao:

Yes, I mean it is their fault for getting into a relationship with a disagreeable Chad in the first place.

They enjoy every second of toxic chad’s wrath. That’s why these dumb broads always go back to their dark triad, piece of shit boyfriends.

I like when they are beaten (in minecraft) :feelsdevil:

This dude at my work is always talking about his wife and it makes me jealous. Then the other day he was in a bummy mood and I asked him what was wrong and he just said :cryfeels: "just personal stuff" lol fucking chode :feelshaha:

for us? yes it is

Still way better situation than for any of us.Being social without a sexual opportunity doesn't cut it anymore for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back