Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it normal I became phobic of indians?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
A documentary here has been posted, and I went on twitter on some white nationalist pages showcasing the absolute degeneracy going on in india. Is it normal that I became phobic of curries? It’s as if when I see one, I become so disgusted of it and see it as a sort of foul, disgusting beast.

I can never go back to when I believed those were only “racist stereotypes”, they are indeed feasting on poop and fucking animals.

I don’t want them anywhere near me in the future, and I don’t want their foul smell on my pure, white skin. Please someone genocide them, unless they somehow transcend their filthy race.

It's normal
I feel the same way about niggers

Yes i dont like being around them either

@Chudpreet Thoughts?

It has always been normal. The hatred towards them is now exaggerated by a thousandfold.

A documentary here has been posted, and I went on twitter on some white nationalist pages showcasing the absolute degeneracy going on in india. Is it normal that I became phobic of curries? It’s as if when I see one, I become so disgusted of it and see it as a sort of foul, disgusting beast.

I can never go back to when I believed those were only “racist stereotypes”, they are indeed feasting on poop and fucking animals.

I don’t want them anywhere near me in the future, and I don’t want their foul smell on my pure, white skin. Please someone genocide them, unless they somehow transcend their filthy race.
I do find Women of color very attractive because white Women have abandoned me not to say I will ascend with them. I just find Indian girls to look like Stacy's dipped. In chocolate or caramel, I definitely want to slide my pink rod into their spicy curry pie.

More Indians need to to immigrate

Indians smell really bad but to be honest I don't have much of a problem with them although I'd prefer if they stayed in India. White countries don't need any more diversity.

Indians smell really bad but to be honest I don't have much of a problem with them although I'd prefer if they stayed in India. White countries don't need any more diversity.
Delete this

Took racial reality pill I see.

Yes son. It is only natural to become afraid of those that are not civilized humans it is just an epiphany.

I started to hate them when I entered the blackpill circles, they are everywhere, they are like a plague, go back to your fucking subcontinent

I started to hate them when I entered the blackpill circles, they are everywhere, they are like a plague, go back to your fucking subcontinent
This, the pajeets will always let you know they are indian by any means necessary in a cultural atentionwhoring, curries come second to last only better that blacks.

I hate Indians except like the few guys who are actually smart and talk nicely and the few girls who aren't obese or weird but every other Indian I hate em

i am indian (ew)
even as far as back kindergarten i remember telling people i was born in a foreign country so as to seem superior to them

most curries are so bad looking. zero harmony .
partly a lifefuel as this means when i am out and i see "couples" i rarely ever feel an ounce of envy cuz more likely than not the guy is with someone not good looking .

Genetics is indeed a brutal pill

Well it's normal not to like feces.

I generally have hate towards all races except my kind which is very specific politically and genetically. But i dont mind peaceful educated gooks or whites for example.
Are you syrian or lebanese?

For some reason Indian men hate is pretty normalized even among normies

I'm not a fan of indians or blacks. I tend to like asians and middle easterners. Spics, I kind of alternate between liking them and hating them.