Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it “normal” for a 19 year old girl to have slept with over 50 people? I’ve never been in a relationship and it’s really getting to me.

Degenerate whores.

I hope this is troll

I would bet that it is

@SaintMarcLepine with the lifefuel

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The girl with who i lost my virginity was 18 and had already fucked 20 guys, i was the 21st.

Im not impressed with these numbers anymore...

The girl with who i lost my virginity was 18 and had already fucked 20 guys, i was the 21st.

......wait......what?

Reminder that IncelTears thinks this woman is on the exact same level as a potential wife as a virgin who hasn't been fucked and defiled by 50 men.

Reminder that any man marrying someone like this is a spineless simp.

Old Testament Law NOW

Imagine marrying that trash, I would rather stone one than fuck one

When did you lose your virginity? probably while posting here about being incel, right? At least my ex gf was in 2008 before I went full diffuse-thinning NW4. AND 10 YEAR AGO.

Reminder that IncelTears thinks this woman is on the exact same level as a potential wife as a virgin who hasn't been fucked and defiled by 50 men.

Reminder that any man marrying someone like this is a spineless simp.

Old Testament Law NOW

And if you post the study linking number of past partners to future marriage instability they all start coping hard. The truth hurts. But it hurts even more when you're banking your future meal ticket on that truth never coming out

as long as she gets std tested

When did you lose your virginity? probably while posting here about being incel, right? At least my ex gf was in 2008 before I went full diffuse-thinning NW4. AND 10 YEAR AGO.

December 2016.

Fuck i will never forget that day...

Imagine marrying that trash, I would rather stone one than fuck one
3 weeks latter she cucked me with my "friend" who i facemog but he is taller, richer and white.

And if you post the study linking number of past partners to future marriage instability they all start coping hard. The truth hurts.

They can't accept facts.

She getting gangbangs every other day?

This is in less than a year, imagine how many guys she's going to sleep with throughout her whole life.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Also, can we please not post gore in non-NSFW threads? I'm fucking eating.

Confronting her with the fact that she's a degenerate whore is 'slut shaming'. Just lol at this cucked society.

Confronting her with the fact that she's a degenerate whore is 'slut shaming'. Just lol at this cucked society.
Right? "I may have had 379 men enter and pillage my vagina but I'm just as worthy of being wifed as a self-respecting and marriage-respecting virgin!"

Slut-shaming is not only crucial for a good society, but it's actually not enough. Whoredom deserves to be legally punished.

The same type of people who tell guys to accept whores like that in their 30s and 40s. That we should be happy that women like that finally glanced our way because she spent her 20s fucking instead of developing skills and getting good employment.

slut shaming LOL, what the fuck hahahahhaahhaha

No that's rediculous. The ideal is to fall in love with your high school sweethart and stay with her. Don't listen sluts and players.

LOL THIIS IS ONE OF HER COMMENTS:

You’re right. Looking back I hated the party lifestyle anyway. I absolutely hated who I became when I was high and drunk and hooked. I should just stick to the books and find someone nice and nerdy.

She's gonna go incel beta bux hunting. Better watch outa boyos.

The cucks on cuckeddit gilded this comment too.

>Yeah, it really got out of control because I was abusing alcohol and drugs, and when you’re under the influence you don’t really care who comes on to you, they always seem like a good idea. I’ve recently gotten clean but I feel like the damage is already done, it genuinely feels like nobody is interested in getting to know me. Or in that one guy’s case, he got to know me and just decided I wasn’t worth it.

teehee le alcohol makes me slutty xoxo

This is what a female forever alone is like, jfl.

50 seems a little low for that age

>It got really out of control because I am abusing alcohol and drugs
Remember to stay away from any femoid that has ever taken any illegal substances, their vaginas have more STD's than a Gay man's anus.

What the fuck are those comments supporting her actions?
CB6D9327 F4F7 423F A5FD E7B4B398FD63

The girl with who i lost my virginity

So you're not only a fakecel but you're also a cuck, fucking great. Fuck off.

What the fuck are those comments supporting her actions?

Welcome to 2018, where "slut" is a bad word and we have to encourage women who sleep with 11948190401849018 guys despite the sociological and psychological differences in male/female sexuality.

I miss the days when women were chaste because they were afraid of being called sluts.

My fucking god. Things are truly much much worse than I even imagined.

I lol when the comments are always "you go gurlll 2500 is okay if thats your thing" untill even the degenate whore OP says she losts control.

This is why I support sharia/old testament law.

......wait......what?
Yeah, I dont know how he's supposedly "Incel", but I don't argue against it since mods allow fakecels here for some reason.

Yeah, I dont know how he's supposedly "Incel", but I don't argue against it since mods allow fakecels here for some reason.
only useful for confirming that sex is overrated tbh

only useful for confirming that sex is overrated tbh

50 men IN A YEAR.

IN A YEAR

Im 21 and a virgin, this is just ridiculous.

That's because it isn't real.

This is such an obvious troll. Just check marking all the stereotypes and putting them into his post.

I'm sure these girls exist, but they're not going to make threads about it on Reddit or even know what Reddit is to begin with.

What an absolute joke. We rot here while the average female has sex 50 times a year

FIFTY

This is rigged

No that's rediculous. The ideal is to fall in love with your high school sweethart and stay with her. Don't listen sluts and players.

Indeed, that is the ideal but, it is impossible at least for me to turn it into real stuff. Now it is just a fantasy. There is also this: she may cheat so, I am ok with the fact that I never had a high school sweethart to fall in love for, and I am sure if I had she would never return such feelings or worse.

Better alone than being cheated and manipulated.