Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal and healthy to fantasize about your foid cousin?

Bro ever since I was a kid I always got boners around my cousin who is about my age. I passed the psychological boundary at around 12 when I started fapping to thoughts of her.

Bro ever since I was a kid I always got boners around my cousin who is about my age. I passed the psychological boundary at around 12 when I started fapping to thoughts of her.
im shy around her but dont get boners

Im sick and twisted

I have 2 foid cousins that I frequently fantasize about, and a third one that I fantasize about occasionally. So yeah, I suppose it's normal.

I want to fuck

I have 2 foid cousins that I frequently fantasize about, and a third one that I fantasize about occasionally. So yeah, I suppose it's normal.
Nigga is lucky he can get a 4some:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Cousins or anyone who has a vagina. :feelsree: :feelsree:

I am horny as fuck. I did ecstasy

Cousins are the most sexualized among relatives. They are close in a genetic sense, though not enough for us to be repulsed by the idea of having sex with them. Icelandic scientists found that third cousins are the optimal spot for fertility and quality of the descendants, as they are neither too distant nor too close. Conclusion: it's normal, especially if the cousin is not so close genetically.

Cousins are the most sexualized among relatives. They are close in a genetic sense, though not enough for us to be repulsed by the idea of having sex with them. Icelandic scientists found that third cousins are the optimal spot for fertility and quality of the descendants, as they neither too distant nor too close. Conclusion: it's normal, especially if the cousin is not so close genetically.
No its hotter if shes close genetically tbh

I fantasized to the thought of fucking my cousin often :owo: :owo: she was born just days before me and is easily a 7/10 or even 8 tier Pinay. She's 4'10 so I actually heightmog her a lot. She's literally my type, every time I see her I'm on the verge of getting a bonar.

I fantasized to the thought of fucking my cousin often :owo: :owo: she was born just days before me and is easily a 7/10 or even 8 tier Pinay. She's 4'10 so I actually heightmog her a lot. She's literally my type, every time I see her I'm on the verge of getting a bonar.
honestly I don't see anything wrong with two people loving each other if they're genetically related.
By extension, I'd say that's pretty normal.

honestly I don't see anything wrong with two people loving each other if they're genetically related.
By extension, I'd say that's pretty normal.
Foids should give up their pussies to their incel siblings tbh

That's normal. As long as you aren't wanting to fuck your mom or full sister then it's fine.

You should. She's the one whom should fuck you as a last resort.
Siblings not fucking each other is only cultural: it originates from the time when there was neither birth control nor abortion to prevent inbreeding.