Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it natural to exist as a servant of the "fairer" gender?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
i don't believe so lol. as human beings, we have much more to strive for, than to exist solely for females.

yes i get that there is the trade off, and from what i've observed, some of the most cucked men seem to also be the ones most likely to get a romantic relationship.

but i don't think it is worth it. yes i still would want to have a partner, but at least i am not mentally cucked.

No. Next question?

No. Next question?
lol. i kind of think that it's biologically hardwired though to want to serve and protect women though. to want to simp for them. but ya maybe i'm wrong

Being in a relationship and having kids lowers a males testosterone. I think its safe to say that being in a relationship (and having kids) automatically turns you into a simp. If men didn't simp for women humanity would have died a long time ago

lol. i kind of think that it's biologically hardwired though to want to serve and protect women though. to want to simp for them. but ya maybe i'm wrong
No ur brainwashed.

Toilets were meant to serve men, they’re biologically inferior at everything

Being in a relationship and having kids lowers a males testosterone. I think its safe to say that being in a relationship (and having kids) automatically turns you into a simp. If men didn't simp for women humanity would have died a long time ago
rly? i kinda equated simping, or maybe at least white knighting with high testosterone

rly? i kinda equated simping, or maybe at least white knighting with high testosterone

Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone​

Results revealed that men in committed, romantic relationships had 21% lower testosterone levels than men not involved in such relationships.

Its true. Being in a relationship unironically makes you more of a soyboy

Men in committed, romantic relationships have lower testosterone​

Results revealed that men in committed, romantic relationships had 21% lower testosterone levels than men not involved in such relationships.

Its true. Being in a relationship unironically makes you more of a soyboy
wow lol

Women don't like masculine men at all. Someone might say that's a cope but I honestly believe women would rather be with a metrosexual who loves baking than a masculine guy who likes fishing, hunting, boxing, or whatever. A guy who has manly interests is someone who women don't want to be around, that's a fact.

Women don't like masculine men at all. Someone might say that's a cope but I honestly believe women would rather be with a metrosexual who loves baking than a masculine guy who likes fishing, hunting, boxing, or whatever. A guy who has manly interests is someone who women don't want to be around, that's a fact.
oh yea lol i agree.

jfl fishing and hunting though lol

how come men in relationships still want to physically harm other men who they think may be a threat to women though?

surely being violent is a sign of high testosterone right

how come men in relationships still want to physically harm other men who they think may be a threat to women though?

surely being violent is a sign of high testosterone right
When men get into relationships, their testosterone dips and they become a lot less neurotic and they become calm. They take less risks, and they are less prone to violence. Non-partnered men are much more violent on average, ISIS is full of incel men who are looking for wives and school shooters definitely don't have girlfriends.

Of course men are still going to protect their wives and girlfriends even if they are pussywhipped low T betas

It's natural in normal relationships. E.g. your wife asked you to carry heavy things and when you came home you make sexist comment and touch her body and she smiles and acts playfully. But if she acts like a feminist ( complains about 'inappropriate touch' ) then it's not natural.

high iq thread with replies included. people don't look at shit this way often. :feelsjuice: