Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it my impression or is this forum dying?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I was just a reader for a long time, I was reluctant to enter into discussions here, but now it seems that I have arrived at the end of the party, will there still be a great incel messiah who will save us or our community's destiny is to collapse like all the others?

I don't see anything that indicates that the forum is dying.
Maybe it isn't as it once was, but I say it's still going.

most big things have been said
nowadays it's just to kill time and ldar

I was just a reader for a long time, I was reluctant to enter into discussions here, but now it seems that I have arrived at the end of the party, will there still be a great incel messiah who will save us or our community's destiny is to collapse like all the others?
The easily addressable questions have been answered. Now just like technological inventions it's the more abstract, theoretical and systematic problems that remain to be discussed. So less posts overall but those that are made can be more interesting.

How about I kill you and we sacrifice you to keep the forum alive

it is true, there is nothing new in the sun to see, but I think the views are very much the same, you don’t see different points of view anymore, and if you have any, you are quickly called a fakecel
How about I kill you and we sacrifice you to keep the forum alive
you can try but if i survive i will kill you and your family :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it is true, there is nothing new in the sun to see, but I think the views are very much the same, you don’t see different points of view anymore, and if you have any, you are quickly called a fakecel
Maybe you could give new and different enough points.

The easily addressable questions have been answered. Now just like technological inventions it's the more abstract, theoretical and systematic problems that remain to be discussed. So less posts overall but those that are made can be more interesting.
tl;dr
most big things have been said
nowadays it's just to kill time and ldar

Literally 3/4 of the posts now are from me shitting in the sewer :feelsmage:

People have been saying this since day 1 almost.

Every online game I visit: "this game is dying"

This forum cannot die. this forum can be shut down by the corporations. The members will die and are willing to die as they are denied from foids touch.

since newfags arrived in 2020 and the sewers became a thing the forum has died imo

It's your impression.

Nice first posts greycel, also its because the site had to switch from .co to .is and alot of lurkers think its down. Itll come back up to speed in some time, especially with the clown world reopening up the blackpill factory will be at full production

It’s all your fault

the moment you made an account this forum died