Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it legal to stab someone who groped you

No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/7d0cbz/salt_lake_city_jogger_stabs_man_who_groped_her/

this woman stabbed a guy who just touched her but and the comments are all supporting her. i know its bad to grope someone but to commend someone for almost taking a life?

she even posted about it on reddit after it happened

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qwPhRZZ0sTMJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7c34y2/while_jogging_early_this_morning_a_guy_assaulted/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/font]

of course its not. Just borderline crazy people. The fact that she is carrying a knife on her is even more evidence that she is mental. Shit like this is infuriating. The exact same mindset as these gun nuts who shoot 8 rounds through their door because someone knocked on it at night. Mental illness is rampant.

flowerful said:
of course its not. Just borderline crazy people. The fact that she is carrying a knife on her is even more evidence that she is mental. Shit like this is infuriating. The exact same mindset as these gun nuts who shoot 8 rounds through their door because someone knocked on it at night. Mental illness is rampant.

the comments are most sickening for me how can so many people commend her for a stab i would be okay if she just threatened him with her knife but to stab him in his chest and be commended for it is disgusts me

No2Cel said:
the comments are most sickening for me how can so many people commend her for a stab i would be okay if she just threatened him with her knife but to stab him in his chest and be commended for it is disgusts me.
Legit dude its the mindset that they can kill anyone they want because "its self defense" "I need protection!!!"
truly subhuman scum.

Now if we reverse the situation and the guy stabbed her after having his balls groped...........

These days just saying offensive things is worthy of death according to most normies. I've met people who believe that Mel Gibson and others like him deserve to die destitute on the street and lose everything for things he just said. Rape and sexual harassment are the same, just making woman are such special and delicate snowflakes that if you make them feel uncomfortable its literally worse than any other crime ever. It doesn't even make sense how defensive they get. Equal force is not an option.

If a girl stabs you, stabbing her would not be enough because it can damage her internal
Organs and potentially kill her. That’s letting her off the hook too easy. You need to beat her
Face with with a bat or fist so she turns ugly and would have to live as an ugly women.

That will teach her to not to stab ppl.

Groping is not even that bad, 90% of guys in club
Gripe girls. Even in my highschool semi formal guys were groping girls and girls liked it.
I guess only chad is allowed to grope.

WTF Is that xtwochromosomes post is a troll or smth? She managed to stab him 2 more times after he fucked off. What the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back