Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or the forum has been very non active recently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
This could just be me but in the recent days the forum seems very dead. Don't know why.

yeah i've noticed as well what do you think caused it?

Fakecels out partying and enjoying the summers. Idk.

:cryfeels::feelsclown:
@Animecel2D Unfortunately, even that will happen one day. We KHHV trucels have nowhere to go.

Last edited:
definitely. i haven't been here for very long but i used to be able to come on here and scroll for what felt like forever in just ID, but in the last week or so even visiting each subforum doesn't provide enough content for a day. it makes me want to actually post, mayb some fit pics :feelsaww:

probably the .co to .is switch mixed in with this site slowly dying as it was already.
Doesn't help that most people know this site is a honey pot.

probably the .co to .is switch mixed in with this site slowly dying as it was already.
Yeah, the situation is that bad we post on it despite fully knowing it is one.

Guess it's over. :cryfeels:
definitely. i haven't been here for very long but i used to be able to come on here and scroll for what felt like forever in just ID, but in the last week or so even visiting each subforum doesn't provide enough content for a day. it makes me want to actually post, mayb some fit pics :feelsaww:
Do you do gymcelling? Are you fitness maxed?

Fakecels out partying and enjoying the summers. Idk.

:cryfeels::feelsclown:
@Animecel2D Unfortunately, even that will happen one day. We KHHV trucels have nowhere to go.
We do have a refuge in discord where we can just communicate in a discord server filled with truecels like you and i.
Also after the switch from .co to .is many users like foidoligist and lolimancer just stopped posting/didn't make the switch allowing for the forum to be ruled by newcels and postmaxxers

We do have a refuge in discord where we can just communicate in a discord server filled with truecels like you and i.

Also after the switch from .co to .is many users like foidoligist and lolimancer just stopped posting/didn't make the switch allowing for the forum to be ruled by newcels and postmaxxers
But foidologist and lolimancer were sui by mods after the switch right? Or am i getting something wrong?

But foidologist and lolimancer were sui by mods after the switch right? Or am i getting something wrong?
i believe they did because i can't find heir usernames so i believe they got carpet bombed by modcels.

This could just be me but in the recent days the forum seems very dead. Don't know why.
The chads are getting bored of larping here

Dice avatars made me post less.

I’ve been rotting for like a month tbh