Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or my headphones arent working

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
When I plug in my skullcandy headphones into my laptop they work perfectly fine but when I plug them into my phone to listen to music, I get static noises while trying to listen to the music. Is it over fof me?

Depends that used to happen to me too but I just fiddled with the end and it worked. I would just get new headphones if it stays that way

Depends that used to happen to me too but I just fiddled with the end and it worked. I would just get new headphones if it stays that way
I decided to change the outlet jacks and they work fine now.

I have the same its maybe cuz ur phone is old and u might have dirt there or u broke the hole.

When I plug in my skullcandy headphones into my laptop they work perfectly fine but when I plug them into my phone to listen to music, I get static noises while trying to listen to the music. Is it over fof me?
Can you hear me saying this? If not your headphones might be broken sorry buddy boyo

This happens with any PS4 headphones I would buy.

Nice I broke 5 pairs of headphones since last summer
Pretty much I lost the count too they always start messing up in one side

even headphones hate us

I have the same its maybe cuz ur phone is old and u might have dirt there or u broke the hole.
Yeah it probably is because I have a samsung galaxy s4, which I had since the beginning of middle school.

Yeah it probably is because I have a samsung galaxy s4, which I had since the beginning of middle school.
U can get any cheap new phone. :feelstrash::feelsautistic: problem solved