Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or most pedos share the same look

Do you think pedophiles share certain distinct facial traits

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
I don't want to lookshame but most modern day pedos look the same in my eyes.Its as if pedophiles are all part of a big genus that share certain characteristics.
That faggot from Ars Technica.NAMBLA speakers.Pedo Pastors.

Is there a scientific explanation for this or is it just part of the halo effect.And if it is part of the halo effect are pedophiles part of inceldom.Biologycel pls explain

Anyone can be pedo. Most of (((Hollywood))) is.

I would prefer if you posted pictures of said pedos. I have no idea of who or what these people are. But if you're mentioning the soy look, yes most people who look like that are pedos.

Most pedos look like regular r/IncelTears soycucks imo.

This is the typical pedo look of Dr Pizza. Just browse PedoTears to find them.

https://i.redd.it/hnv1iysh3e331.png

Our most important. Human rights activist, one of cofounders of lithuanian socialdemocrat party, and lover of preteen boys

I agree they have a certain look —- scrawny, skinny-fat, with low T signals

I sometimes look at youtube videos of internet vigilantes that catch pedos and sheit like that and most of them look the same: Balding, middle/old aged, ugly and not in shape men. And also very low IQ thinking a 13yo would want to have sex with an ugly 50yo man kek

If you are refering to the IT guy, its mostly that all numales look the same. White, obese, pube beard, balding gay haircut, glasses

I think there is some genetic reason for pedos tbh, at the very least I don't think it is a choice. I think they are either just born with it or something happens (example brain injury or abuse) that causes it to turn on. I know for example that pedophiles tend to be more left handed than average so I wouldn't be surprised if some people are just more prone to it. And I've also read that brain injuries (esp. at a young age) can make people pedophiles.