Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or is the IT sub just incels in denial trying to feel better about their shitty life?

cat smoking GIF by sheepfilms

Everyone hates me, I don't care about the troons on IT

Yes, they're just insecure about their situation in life

Yes, that is correct

the biggest incel haters are the one closest too become one or is one with out noticing it

Well, some of them are women who just hate on us because we are easy targets. But yeah, most men are probably just Incels in denial who might even hope to get some IT girl by acting nice.

Well, some of them are women who just hate on us because we are easy targets. But yeah, most men are probably just Incels in denial who might even hope to get some IT girl by acting nice.
They are probably fat ugly sub5 bitches who are trying to feel better about their life

They are probably fat ugly sub5 bitches who are trying to feel better about their life
Maybe, but as they could easily still get a relationship and sex they are not femcels.

Of course they are. If they had a partner and friends then they wouldnt waste their time hating on sexless men online