Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it just me or is literally every white normie a wigger?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Every time I see a white normie they are thugmaxxing. They listen to gangster rap nigger music, they talk like gangsters, they always have their pants down low, use the word nigga, etc. I’ve always hated white kids that try to be a black gangster (wiggers). They are fucking everywhere. Back when I was in high school I NEVER saw a white kid that wasn’t thugmaxxing, dead serious. They are all over Instagram to. I hope they get shot dead someday tbh.

Don't really get it up her but it happens a lot in England. All the wee white cunts running about calling each other 'bruv' or 'fam' its gay as fuck.

another form of jestermaxxing

In North America, yes.
Also a lot in London.

Its true

It depends on where you live but most big cities like LA, new york, Atlanta, miami, new jersey, etc will have vast quantities of normies who are wiggers

They're trying to fit in and be cool and they mostly fail

yes its cringe as fuck

I'm all for us stealing from black culture and improving on it. Eg rhythm and blues being the basis that rock an roll is based on. But when you try to impersonate another culture through the way you dress, talk. The music you listen to. Well that's pretty sad. Unfortunately there's loads of wannabe cardboard gangsters kicking about.

I'm all for us stealing from black culture and improving on it. Eg rhythm and blues being the basis that rock an roll is based on. But when you try to impersonate another culture through the way you dress, talk. The music you listen to. Well that's pretty sad. Unfortunately there's loads of wannabe cardboard gangsters kicking about.
I mean, why do they think thugs/gangsters are so cool? They are weak pussies in my opinion.

It's not just you, trust me

The reason is because jews have gotten whites to cuck for people who are presented as more masculine.
Wherehaving blacks bred to be labor slaves finally came in handy for them.
Wigger culture became huge in the 90s and since its the highest bar of masculinity possible then it cannot be reversed from.
Boomers would probably be wiggers if they were born slightly later.