Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me, or have you seen foids get angry when they see a short, unattractive 28-30 y.o. guy with a girl like 10 years younger than him?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
As I mentioned in previous posts, I noticed that (very similar to JBW SEAmaxxing white guys), there seems to be short, unattractive guys, often Latino or Asian (oftentimes with a good job and good money), who are able to get an attractive girlfriend from another country.

Consequently, I see mostly women online upset or unhappy about this, accusing the guy of being a groomer or pedo, etc. even though his girlfriend is overage. Has anyone else noticed this?

@palindri on Instagram is an example of this.

It's not just females that hate it; men seethe equally as much,, if not more, when they see a younger female with a man who's older than them.

yeah almost everyone hates it and wants the age of consent to be 40

this is your brain on kikes

No idea why but everyone is fucking age cucks. Sometimes I go out to eat with the Japanese prostitute I visit. She's in her 40's. We get so many dirty looks, especially from roasties :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

It's not just females that hate it; men seethe equally as much,, if not more, when they see a younger female with a man who's older than them.
True. But that’s obviously expected.
But seeing women upset, that’s something different

As I mentioned in previous posts, I noticed that (very similar to JBW SEAmaxxing white guys), there seems to be short, unattractive guys, often Latino or Asian (oftentimes with a good job and good money), who are able to get an attractive girlfriend from another country.

Consequently, I see mostly women online upset or unhappy about this, accusing the guy of being a groomer or pedo, etc. even though his girlfriend is overage. Has anyone else noticed this?

@palindri on Instagram is an example of this.
Betabuxxers getting used for their resources, dont sweat it.