Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or does it seem like normie males and below are having trouble finding jobs / making money

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It feels like in the west they're trying to shut men out from making a living by excluding them in every type of job possible. Then giving the jobs to women who barely perform or perform badly.

On top of that, government jobs increase which all goes to mostly women.

Capitalism is a deceptive trick. It lures you in with promises of a jackpot in the socio-sexual competition. However, Sexual Capitalism simply leads to degradation and eventually classist revolt. We're already setting the conditions for the next sexual revolution.

Man you’re really obsessed with how fucked men are in the west aren’t you?

Its because in the west, men can easily be disposed and those men realize that they can be replaced like a blade on a circular saw. If it can be replaced with something that is literally better in any way, they'll do it without hesitation. Its exactly like that in the world and we're essentially just tools.

Depends on the country. Here the gov has been cutting down on jobs overall. The autismbux office I go to once a year or so has gone from 50 staff members to less than 15 in just the last 3 years, 95% of the bux has been auto-mated.

I do not think there is a conspiracy to hurt men.Men just became obsolete because many jobs today do not require strength that men have because jobs are done by machines.They hire women because they are more agreeable more submissive and obedient

Yes. In my office building a see a ton of cows who make more than me and get full time hours and likely don’t work as hard as me since they are always gossiping and taking breaks.

Ugly men have a shit time finding a good job. There are exceptions of course. Unfortunately I’m not one of them.

When stuck in traffic at rush hour in the afternoon it's amazing how many women I see driving the cars. Most of the cars are female occupants, the vans & executive cars are mostly men.

I can't say for sure but from what i can observe most normie males are in stagnant derivative jobs that happen to pay enough to keep them in their bubble, keep them behind the wheel of a decent car, pay for their tattoos and holidays and keep them from complaining."I'm alright Jack" as the Brits say.

It seems to me as well

NEET is the way

Capitalism is a deceptive trick. It lures you in with promises of a jackpot in the socio-sexual competition. However, Sexual Capitalism simply leads to degradation and eventually classist revolt. We're already setting the conditions for the next sexual revolution.
There won´t be any future at this rate.
Only a WW3 can fix some amount of this degeneracy.
The Kosher government shall send all the strong independent femoids to the frontlines, for once.
I hope so.

When stuck in traffic at rush hour in the afternoon it's amazing how many women I see driving the cars. Most of the cars are female occupants, the vans & executive cars are mostly men.
Driver License Pill is tough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back