Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it just me or does it feel like US politics just didn't exist pre-2016?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
at first I thought it was because I'm gen Z and I was too young to listen to or care about the politics at the time. BUT heres the thing, I looked at alot of medias pre-2016 and compared them to now. none of the medias contained any casual references to the president, the politicans, or anybody else in power compared to the medias we have now. the medias were also not making any references to race, not in the woke way but the way the actors in movies, the youtubers, talkers etc did their task it felt like they genuinely did not give a shit about race. color blind if you ask me. the LGBTWQJHSAHHSAHGadhjsadhadsjGSHGHghdghsdgshdgashgsahasdhsadghasdghasgashgsdhasdghsdgdsahgsadhdsaghasghsadgsdjhsbxnbJHGDAJSGSAJHDSAHJASGDHJASGDJHSDGASDHJGASDJHDASAHJSDGHJAGASHJDGASJHGASDJHGADSJHDSAGHASDJGSAJHGDSHJGASDHJGSADJHDGSJHDSAGHASGDAJDSGASJDGSJAGSHDAJGSAHJSAGHAJDSGHJSGAJOASOIowiewduakasjdaMEINKAMPFINMINECRAODSDADHSGHDSHEGOER+ stuff didnt exist either and the word faggot was casually used. there were political tensions then too but it was not in the same way now. post-2016 medias are either incredibly woke, conservatarded, or extremely cringy when apolitical

it gets worse with time according to Revelations of the Bible.
This worldly earth will suffer the pillars of hate and gnashing of the teeth.

it gets worse with time according to Revelations of the Bible.
This worldly earth will suffer the pillars of hate and gnashing of the teeth.
Hate just like you hate and ignore me.

It’s because obviously trump was like insanely controversial and because yea we’re Zoomers. But fuck yea once trump came in everything got political irl lmfao. Prior to that it was still bad but it wasn’t as forced I guess

Also no the lgbt + racial shit was always around pre 2016 that’s absolute cope JFL.

Everything is politicized now its fucking SUIFUEL i just want to live with my copes with no knowledge of the world around me :feelsUnreal:

I remember what it was like before 2016 and yeah it wasn't so political. There was a thing between democrats and republicans and hating on bush and the war, but there wasn't any of the hyperfeminism and woke LGBT shit, or "trans women are women" or something about minorities as much