Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it just me or does anyone else do this?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Go to a McDonald's and buy everything from the meal separately rather than just order the meal itself

Go to self-checkout and have trouble finding the barcode

Walk by people on the sidewalk without saying hello to the other person so it's silently awkward for those few seconds

Wearing wrinkled dress shirts in public

Someone asked if I'd like bags with my purchase and responding with, "Yeah, me too"

I could go on and on. I feel so stupid when I go out

no bro

you have the ancient disease called autism

I barely go to macdonalds, it's so fucking expensive here

I dont eat fast food so no

no bro

you have the ancient disease called autism
72AFFD71 675F 42F1 A44D 1E8A10B44DE3

It's the tism. I have it too. I embarrass myself every time I leave the house. When someone says good morning, I often reply with good evening and the person laughs every time. "Y-you too" moments happen to me a lot. I'm such a dumb cunt.

>selling something
>meet with person to sell
>he says goodbye
>I'll obviously never see the person again
>reply with "see ya" in my native language (sounds even worse)
>the guy looks at me like I'm retarded and laughs

It's a struggle, it really is. I also just say stupid unintelligible shit all the time and I often start stuttering when things get a little awkward. A month ago I was having a conversation with this guy from my class and everything was going somewhat ok, but it didn't take me long to say some stupid shit. I hate when that happens because of the awkward silence.

What happens is the person doesn't understand what I meant so I start explaining myself and that's when the stuttering kicks in too, it's a mess.

The worst is when someone asks me what I do in my free time or if I go out anywhere. How do you even respond to that? If I say "yeah I go out with my friends sometimes", they ask me where, which clubs etc. I don't have friends and I don't know shit about clubs in my town or the places young people go to so when they question me further it becomes obvious I'm full of shit and that I'm a shut in autistic creep.

I can tell as the conversation goes on that they're on to me. The way they look at me changes and they start distancing themselves from me. The next time they see me they don't even look at me or say hi.

You just can't win with autism.

Last edited:
It's the tism. I have it too. I embarrass myself every time I leave the house. When someone says good morning, I often reply with good evening and the person laughs every time. "Y-you too" moments happen to me a lot. I'm such a dumb cunt.

>selling something
>he says goodbye

It's a struggle, it really is. I also just say stupid unintelligible shit all the time and I often start stuttering when things get a little awkward. A month ago I was having a conversation with this guy from my class and everything was going somewhat ok, but it didn't take me long to say some stupid shit. I hate when that happens because of the awkward silence.

What happens is the person doesn't understand what I meant so I start explaining myself and that's when the stuttering kicks in too, it's a mess.

The worst is when someone asks me what I do in my free time or if I go out anywhere. How do you even respond to that? If I say "yeah I go out with my friends sometimes", they ask me where, which clubs etc. I don't have friends and I don't know shit about clubs in my town or the places young people go to so when they question me further it becomes obvious I'm full of shit and that I'm a shut in autistic creep.

I can tell as the conversation goes on that they're on to me. The way they look at me changes and they start distancing themselves from me. The next time they see me they don't even look at me or say hi.

Yeah, that sucks. I just don’t understand how normies do it. Whenever there is those awkward silences, they fill it with something interesting.

They always keep the conversation entertaining and make others like them. As well as when asked questions they have the perfect answer.

That’s why even if I were chad after hundreds of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery, social skills play a role because the next chad could be flawless when it comes to socializing.

Yeah, that sucks. I just don’t understand how normies do it. Whenever there is those awkward silences, they fill it with something interesting.

They always keep the conversation entertaining and make others like them. As well as when asked questions they have the perfect answer.

That’s why even if I were chad after hundreds of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery, social skills play a role because the next chad could be flawless when it comes to socializing.
If you were Chad you'd get laid eventually and have friends because of the halo effect, despite the autism. Most women don't care as long as you're at least 7/10 and 6'. Looks > everything else

Yeah, normies always know how to respond and they do it so fast too. I'll never understand how they do it.

Last edited:
Eating fast food is disguisting,never ate

>selling something
>he says goodbye

Holy fuck that sounds exactly like me, I'm literally the exact same in the social situations as well, I was never diagnosed with autism though because I was normal as a child and then when puberty made me ugly everything went to shit

Holy fuck that sounds exactly like me, I'm literally the exact same in the social situations as well, I was never diagnosed with autism though because I was normal as a child and then when puberty made me ugly everything went to shit
I believe being sub5 is one of the main reasons boys develop autism. You just don't see many attractive autists.

I've always been autistic, but it got much worse when I turned 11 or 12. My parents admitted I've always been a strange kid.
They don't use the word autism, but they know there's something wrong with me. They never bothered taking me to a psychiatrist to get diagnosed. Where I live it's just not a thing unless you're an actual retard or a nutcase. People with autism are just seen as strange, we don't even label it.

I definitely have asperger's, I don't need a diagnosis to know that. I wouldn't really benefit from a diagnosis anyway since there's no autismbux in my country.

You're just a special kid with special needs ~ :feelzez: :feelshehe: :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelshmm:

Go to a McDonald's and buy everything from the meal separately rather than just order the meal itself

Go to self-checkout and have trouble finding the barcode

Walk by people on the sidewalk without saying hello to the other person so it's silently awkward for those few seconds

Wearing wrinkled dress shirts in public

Someone asked if I'd like bags with my purchase and responding with, "Yeah, me too"

I could go on and on. I feel so stupid when I go out
One time in school the teacher asked me a question and I said "hello?" to him as if I were speaking to someone on the phone. My sperg brain doesn't work properly.

McDonalds is overpriced trash.
I stopped eating there