Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it just me or do I inherently want to see small children cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • nigger

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Fag

• cracka ass cracka

• chink

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like, I don’t really know how to explain it, but when I’m around small children like babies usually who don’t know how to formulate words properly enough to specifically point me out that I did something wrong, I like to inflict emotional pain onto them, not through physical stuff like beating or whatever, but like turning off the TV if they’re watching it or taking away toys etc or scaring them lol idk. I really hate it but it’s inherent. I guess like I do it naturally because it fills my soul, like a sort of emotional reimbursement for all the times I’ve been bullied/cruel things done to me as a young nigga. I haven’t been around babies in a while but I remember I would also do this. Damn.

God is telling you to make children cry.
Listen to him, and obey.

Yeah. No.
I say the only people that I have no problems with and would never want to see crying or hurt are children.
I don't care if adults get harmed or killed. Doesn't bother me. They talk about mass shootings or bombing and when they talk about adults, I just don't care.
Don't show me the images of children harmed or crying or killed though. That makes me rage.

Stop playin
Images 59