Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or do high attractiveness scores require someone else actually takes the photos?

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
I use this timer thing on my LG phone and two of those pics that I took myself have attractiveness scores of less than 4 on Photofeeler.

A pic with me photoshopping the OK hand sign using Pepe symbol into an also photoshopped holiday hat and a Kekistan flag onto my green shirt got 3.2 smart, 4.3 trustworthy, and 3.9 attractive out of 16 votes with the following comments:
"Would prefer it without the filter/effects."
"Great photo!"
"The hat and shirt is too distracting. I think he should smile more."
"As an extra photo, it’s amusing. If it’s on its own, hard to take seriously. And I would smile!"
"I think they seem a bit aggressive in this photo."
"Humor is a 10"

Another photo where I was wearing a plain dark gray sweatshirt at a Walgreens just barely smiling - 3.8 smart, 6.0 trustworthy, 3.8 attractive out of 24 votes:
"I think they seem a bit uncomfortable in this photo."
"Would prefer a less distracting background."
"Would prefer it shot from a different angle."
"Would prefer a less distracting background."
"I think they seem a bit uncomfortable in this photo."
"I think they seem a bit timid in this photo."
"Would prefer a different expression."

Now, here are photos which someone else (my family, since I have no friends or spouse at all) took of me:

me looking at camera with dog looking at me- 5.8 smart, 6.7 trustworthy, 6.4 attractive out of 21 votes

me riding on horse- 7.0 smart, 8.3 trustworthy, 6.5 attractive out of 20 votes out of 20 votes

me holding my rootbeer with a margarita just behind it- 4.9 smart, 5.4 trustworthy, 5.7 attractive out of 20 votes

me and my dad sitting on table in restaurant- 4.7 smart, 5.8 trustworthy, 5.3 attractive out of 21 votes

subtle brag thread