Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it just me or do asians seem more competitive and egotistical in their mentality.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Which is why they only choose on the basis of genetics.

Case and point.
They're just gene harvesters. People want superior logistics to their live, not soul mates/ company.
We are more bitter/ fixated on competitives than hoping for our ideal companion.
I think human beings passively get un-enthused by the notion of hoping/ feeling secure in people being loving/ compassionate/ interpersonally connected the more they suffer, and witness how people are all superficial.
I think asians are prone to insecurity and anxiety lol.

Plastic surgery is more important than buying a house. Asians are based.

Asians do seem like that.

But do not forget that every woman on earth is also like that, they just hide it better.

asians have very very high work ethic. the are 10 out of 10 work ethic but im 1 or 2 out of 10. i literally have no dicipline

asians have very very high work ethic. the are 10 out of 10 work ethic but im 1 or 2 out of 10. i literally have no dicipline
yeah but is that offsetting the fact that they work purely for ego and self gain? that shows narcissism.

Yes, they are egotistical and extremely competitive, but their women are just like the rest of western women. Just look at Amy Chua, famous Yale Law professor and writer. In 2011. she authored controversial bestseller Battle Hymn of the Tiger mother, where she described her life and how she raised her children in extremely strict, disciplinarian Asian way. In it she writes how her immigrant parents (Leon Chua, famous Berkeley professor and scientist and his wife Diana), who were very authoritarian, always told her that she has to marry successful Asian man. Instead, she married a handsome white Jew called Jed Rubenfeld, and had two daughters with him, Sophia and Lulu. Both her daughters, despite tough upbringing, date only white boyfriends.

Asian women only marry Asian man if they are ugly or live in Asia. In the west, they are typical Stacies, who only go for Chad.

Based. Back in the good old days unions were based mostly on property, not entirely on (((((love))))).

fucking parasites

I'm local ricecel in Asia.

It's a very competitive culture that weirdly embraces individualism and collectivism at the same time.

They're the most materialistic people on the face of this earth.
It's not culture, I just think narcisissm is more embedded in their biology.

their looksmatches post on this forum..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back