Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it just me or chads.co seems closer and closer to being reality everyday?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I'm fucking tired of what this forum is growing into. Every single day I see threads about some greycel claiming to have friends, stable social life and actually interacting with foids without being rejected the second he approaches lol.

There's also that random BrendioEEE thread and dude does he mog this site... I barely managed to make "friends" some yrs ago and they treated me like trash and excluded my ass from every party/hang out activity they planned for the weekend. Nowadays not a single one of them gave a fuck about me moving from their school unlike the others who did, so don't come at me with such bs that truecels can have normalfag friends without being mocked every day (I'm NT btw for those who wonder).

Let's not forget those dudes who brag for having matches on tinder (also crazy the fact that they always seem to be only greycels). I can't stand it anymore, this site has been full of slayers since day 1 and it's getting worse
20200126 150628

Last edited:
There is no way to escape the mogging. Even this place isn't safe.

I think that's why the mods are so strict, they are trying to avoid chads.co.

well it will only get worse tbh ngl

I can't relate to most of the people here. I'll be reading a post about someone's depressing life, relating to it all the while until I come across "my job", "my license", "University", "my apartment", and then I zone out. The average "incel" here is superior to me in every way, and is miles ahead of me in life growth. I'm still a 26 year old NEET drop out. This site isn't for losers anymore. It's for failed normalfags.

I'm fucking tired of what this forum is growing into. Every single day I see threads about some greycel claiming to have friends, stable social life and actually interacting with foids without being rejected the second he approaches lol.

There's also that random BrendioEEE thread and dude does he mog this site... I barely managed to make "friends" some yrs ago and they treated me like trash and excluded my ass from every party/hang out activity they planned for the weekend. Nowadays not a single one of them gave a fuck about me moving from their school unlike the others who did, so don't come at me with such bs that truecels can have normalfag friends without being mocked every day (I'm NT btw for those who wonder).

Let's not forget those dudes who brag for having matches on tinder (also crazy the fact that they always seem to be only greycels). I can't stand it anymore, this site has been full of slayers since day 1 and it's getting worse
View attachment 194592

I absolutly agree there must be a great cleansing here to remove all the retard sub 8 memers they must go to auschwitz gas chambers immediately. Something must be done there is too many fucking normie looking men who larp as incels.

I can't relate to most of the people here. I'll be reading a post about someone's depressing life, relating to it all the while until I come across "my job", "my license", "University", "my apartment", and then I zone out. The average "incel" here is superior to me in every way, and is miles ahead of me in life growth. I'm still a 26 year old NEET drop out. This site isn't for losers anymore. It's for failed normalfags.
Pretty much watch the site become flooded with edgy normies in the next 2 yrs

There's also that random BrendioEEE thread and dude does he mog this site...
He is 5'5", fat and does not even look that good. Seriously, from where does everyone get the delusional idea that he would have a somewhat high SMV?

He is 5'5", fat and does not even look that good. Seriously, from where does everyone get the delusional idea that he would have a somewhat high SMV?
However, if he lost some fat he could ascend in Philippines or somewhere in SEA whites are treated as gods right there.

Last edited:

I need a job I’m a NT poorcel I couldn’t get neetbuxx if I tried I’d have to win the lotto!

I spend all weekends ldar’ing and all week getting mogged at work

Normiecels are a real thing in 2020 as foids set higher and higher looks requirements for males to meet. Having male friends and being NT isn’t enough in 2020 you have to have a good face and height.
Exactly. Brendioreeee is certainly incel tier especially in 2020. You have to be at least chadlite if you want any sort of consistent decent access to a foids whole.

only friends I have are the ones that I see at church on sunday and even then they are fake as fuck. They will only talk to me at church and its bare minimum I shouldnt even consider them friends. None of them would ever talk to me outside of church thats how I know its fake and it fucking hurts

Chads.co will exist when chadfugees invade this forum after hypergamy cuts them out of the gene pool.

only friends I have are the ones that I see at church on sunday and even then they are fake as fuck. They will only talk to me at church and its bare minimum I shouldnt even consider them friends. None of them would ever talk to me outside of church thats how I know its fake and it fucking hurts
stop going to church

Are you forgetting who one of the admins on this site is? :feelsseriously:
Maxresdefault

actually interacting with foids
without being rejected the second he approaches
What do you mean with this?

You can "interact with a foid" if she is a cashier and you're buying pretzels.

If you're not actually trying to flirt during that interaction (ie monotone, eyes downcast) then you're not really initiating a situation to be accepted/rejected.

Go post on IncelTears if you need to talk to other incels that bad.

Where did you see greycels brag about tinder matches?

lol fucking same i get lifemogged by almost every cel on here

Where did you see greycels brag about tinder matches?
Some thread bumped yesterday about a dude who claimed to have 4 matches in 6 months including a 7-8/10 stacy but I'm too lazy to find it rn

There are a fuck ton of failed normies who style themselves as "incel" here.

More and more men will join this forum because of hypergammy.

Normiecels are a real thing in 2020 as foids set higher and higher looks requirements for males to meet. Having male friends and being NT isn’t enough in 2020 you have to have a good face and height.

Exactly. Brendioreeee is certainly incel tier especially in 2020. You have to be at least chadlite if you want any sort of consistent decent access to a foids whole.
Exactly this so many normies I see at my school and outside of school get verbally destroyed and called ugly by girls.
In 2020 normies either get rejected or have to hook up with a fat girl who hates them.

Its incels.co not autista.co having friends doesnt change your inceldom status

Incel is someone who is unable to find romantic/sexual partner (this definition doesn't exclude normies right?). Hypergammy is rising and don't be surprised if you see some typical normies here.

I'm ugly as fuck and my social life doesnt exist

Incel is someone who is unable to find romantic/sexual partner (this definition doesn't exclude normies right?). Hypergammy is rising and don't be surprised if you see some typical normies here.
Well... at least they will know how it is

Most incels (here? in general?) just seem to be normies who don't have a GF tbh. Either that or just crazy nazis. It's really sad.
Normies who hang out with their friends and even females in the uni cafeteria JFL.

Most incels (here? in general?) just seem to be normies who don't have a GF tbh. Either that or just crazy nazis. It's really sad.
Normies who hang out with their friends and even females in the uni cafeteria JFL.
Those normies are still seen as almost as disgusting as us. You should hear what girls say about normies behind their back.

I barely managed to make "friends" some yrs ago and they treated me like trash and excluded my ass from every party/hang out activity they planned for the weekend.
I have the EXACT same experience. Its scary how similar our experiences are despite being from different parts of the world.

The worst is like when they say they have female friends, like youre no incel if you have female friends you fag

Everyone admitting to it should be b&

The worst is like when they say they have female friends, like youre no incel if you have female friends you fag

Everyone admitting to it should be b&
Being the "friend" of a female is not enviable, unless you want to be traumatized into a cuckold fetish.

Last edited:
Exactly this so many normies I see at my school and outside of school get verbally destroyed and called ugly by girls.

In 2020 normies either get rejected or have to hook up with a fat girl who hates them.
Tbh, also fucking whales is disgusting.

Its incels.co not autista.co having friends doesnt change your inceldom status
This.

People like the OP are the very reason why IT spout the bullshit:
"Get out of your parents basement neckbeard"

Being a Genetic Failure doesn't mean you have to be a FULL TIME NEET.
A large amount of Incels who I know are wageslaving in a crappy job they hate, a few don't mind their job and a small amount are very successful.
IT/Normies and outsiders will disregard all the people stated above and focus on people like OP.

In all honesty, If you don't have a Job as a 26 year old you MIGHT be a fakecel. It's perfectly within your control to get a Job. Yes - Chad can be homeless and foids will provide him a roof and warmth, but you're definitely not Chad. If you're a high tier normie, you need a Job to stand a chance.

If you get a job and it does nothing (there's a high chance it won't change anything), at least you'll have some cash for copes and if you still hate it quit and resume your LDAR rotting lifestyle.

Involuntarily celibate doesn't mean you have to be a Failure in literally everything. Yes our Genetics have destroyed our chances at ever getting a foid and they've also limited our career/future, but we still have to try before kicking the bucket.

I get very intimidated by whitecels tbh. Knowing that there are huge muscular slavs and germanics here makes me feel even more inferior.

This.

People like the OP are the very reason why IT spout the bullshit:
"Get out of your parents basement neckbeard"

Being a Genetic Failure doesn't mean you have to be a FULL TIME NEET.
A large amount of Incels who I know are wageslaving in a crappy job they hate, a few don't mind their job and a small amount are very successful.
IT/Normies and outsiders will disregard all the people stated above and focus on people like OP.

In all honesty, If you don't have a Job as a 26 year old you MIGHT be a fakecel. It's perfectly within your control to get a Job. Yes - Chad can be homeless and foids will provide him a roof and warmth, but you're definitely not Chad. If you're a high tier normie, you need a Job to stand a chance.

If you get a job and it does nothing (there's a high chance it won't change anything), at least you'll have some cash for copes and if you still hate it quit and resume your LDAR rotting lifestyle.

Involuntarily celibate doesn't mean you have to be a Failure in literally everything. Yes our Genetics have destroyed our chances at ever getting a foid and they've also limited our career/future, but we still have to try before kicking the bucket.
Lol I never even mentioned anything about jobs/careermaxxing success lmao ricecels say hi.

What I was referring to are the fakecels/chads who have a stable and successful normie social life while the real trucels are rotting on their homes all day and all night. Unless your social circle is composed of failed normies/truecels then most likely they don't give a shit about you I know from experience. Some even have female friends on here jfl how is that supposed to be anything less than a normalfag? In fact careermaxxing is the biggest cope in existence and even I hate it but it's the only way to gain some kind of self sustainance.

I barely managed to make "friends" some yrs ago and they treated me like trash and excluded my ass from every party/hang out activity they planned for the weekend.

Kinda sounds like you were trying to be friends with people who weren't also losers like yourself, all of my friends barely ever went out and we only met in school or talked on skype while gaming

They go out a lot these days but they know I don't want to go anywhere so they don't ask me too much, kind of disconnected these days

I only tried to befirend fellow losers lol