Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or are people assholes nowadays?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I realize nowadays people are really rude for no reason. I don’t know if it’s because of where I live or I’m giving off some energy that are making people rude but anyone else notice that people nowadays are really rude for no reason ?

I have a reason

Well society is pretty fucked right now.

Tradition is dead, women have rights, mental Illness is on the rise, and every single leader is trying to make sure you own absolutely nothing, including the house you live in.

I'm sure thats why people are assholes.

You aren't going crazy, I notice it also. Foids always treat ugly men like they are less than dog shit, but I have noticed men behaving like bitches more. I blame Obama, and the media for making men pussies. Just look at James Charles, the faggot YouTuber who had millions of viewers. White, feminine, and weak soyboys have taken over Western soyciety.

This faggot has more irl friends than we could ever dream of:

View: https://youtu.be/a7FQvgylNbo

Women are rude because they can't settle down with Chad and they see every other man as inferior, and men are rude because they're sexually frustrated and can't get anything.

maybe youre just not a young teen anymore? this is how people always have been. they just treat kids / teens with more leeway because theyre young. but once you get older you dont have that protection anymore.

maybe youre just not a young teen anymore? this is how people always have been. they just treat kids / teens with more leeway because theyre young. but once you get older you dont have that protection anymore.
:feelsbadman: i got no leeway. they full on attacked in groups:fuk: pure evil

I realize nowadays people are really rude for no reason. I don’t know if it’s because of where I live or I’m giving off some energy that are making people rude but anyone else notice that people nowadays are really rude for no reason ?
If they are rude to you, it means you're ugly.

Tradition is dead, women have rights, mental Illness is on the rise, and every single leader is trying to make sure you own absolutely nothing, including the house you live in.

legit its all pretty fucked up

This:yes:

The modern culture is garbage.
Trash music, trash movies, trash social media, when most of things become trash. People turn trash themselves.

That’s why we need to destroy them if we get the chance.

If they are rude to you, it means you're ugly.

Im
Women are rude because they can't settle down with Chad and they see every other man as inferior, and men are rude because they're sexually frustrated and can't get anything.
Im not talking about women I’m talking about people in general everybody now a days is rude for some reason and I don’t know why

Yeah. Too many bastards. :incel:

everyone is mean, people's hearts have grown callous. girls have become spoiled to the point of non existence. there are no meek people left

It's because you're ugly

This plus the Jew designed destruction of the family has brought this toxic behavior of society about.

In other words since the family unit has largely been destroyed kids aren’t taught how to properly treat people by their parents and so grow up in a directionless morally adrift world and more often than not become assholes.

This plus the Jew designed destruction of the family has brought this toxic behavior of society about.

In other words since the family unit has largely been destroyed kids aren’t taught how to properly treat people by their parents and so grow up in a directionless morally adrift world and more often than not become assholes.
Well said.

All of this is happening exactly by design.

You truly have no idea how disgusting the people who rule over you are, and how they see everyone who isn't a part of their group.

The lack of care and purposefully ignorance for the suffering of the working class and the less fortunate is a testemate to this.

You think it's a coincidence that "random shootings" that seem to be happening one after another are coincidentally giving the government an excuse to ban guns?

They want you brainwashed, disarmed, and weakened so you have no choice to submit to them