Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it just foids that reject you?

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
Seems like nearly everyone rejects me in general now. Even people I used to know as a teenager avoid eye contact and pretend not to know me now. I hate it. I just have 2 normie friends and I can't make any others if I try because they just ghost me.

Now you are one of us!

The invisible men.

Poof! We are invisible!

(You'll never get used to it.)

For a second I though you were gonna talk about some gay shit but yes everyone even my own family rejects me it seems

No. I've struggled to make and maintain friendships my entire life, and it seems like the few friends I've managed to make later in life no longer see me as a friend. I'm on an island, stranded. Not to mention I recently lost my job, so I'm back on the hunt, where I'm being rejected left and right again with my applications. As someone else once put it, we live in a looks-based caste system. There is no escape.

Pretty much everyone. There's an easy trick, however, to make the people in your life (if you aren't a neet) tolerate you. GIVE THEM THINGS. Just give them things. Easy(er) solution to life as incel.

Pretty much everyone. There's an easy trick, however, to make the people in your life (if you aren't a neet) tolerate you. GIVE THEM THINGS. Just give them things. Easy(er) solution to life as incel.
Jfl lol
I tried that.
It didn't work...
They wanted more. And when there wasn't more. Poof. Invisible again.

foids treat me better than males do

Jfl lol
I tried that.
It didn't work...
They wanted more. And when there wasn't more. Poof. Invisible again.
Yikes. Have you tried food? Especially for coworkers and shit, food is always good.

Rejection and admiration come from all humans, not just foids.

Humans overoll are not wiling to help me seatch for cute adorable loli waifu of culture, except some rare speciemens, especially now. Feeling like lost my mojo

Pretty much, but I have nothing in common with other guys my age, and my interests are extremely obscure, so I also have no current friends irl, but I did before college started, however I can easily fake it until I make it.

foids treat me better than males do
I wish it was the same for me. males are at least willling to talk to me. But once they get to know me, they treat me like shit.

See signature. This is what the world needs to understand about incels. This is why I focus on the blackpill more than inceldom, the word incel obscures the real issue.

how about we try to be friends with each other (i struggle a lot with making friends lmao)