Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it incorrect impression or Anglo countries are the most feminist, gynocentric and anti-male in the whole world?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I least I got such impression from reading (((news))).
Like some female can accuse male or her boyfriend in doing something bad ( like rape, molesting underages etc ) and when this man is punished by law or even killed by some self-righteous normies and this happens to be a fraud and it becomes known that this female was a liar, no one punishes her.

While in many countries probably no one punish her officially but at least some folks can take revenge on her or make her life hell but in Anglo countries they will do nothing.

I least I got such impression from reading (((news))).
Like some female can accuse male or her boyfriend in doing something bad ( like rape, molesting underages etc ) and when this man is punished by law or even killed by some self-righteous normies and this happens to be a fraud and it becomes known that this female was a liar, no one punishes her.

While in many countries probably no one punish her officially but at least some folks can take revenge on her or make her life hell but in Anglo countries they will do nothing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vrVj9f3Caw

Slavic countries are way worse to be male, it also depends on how civilized the country is, Czechia is better then Poland to be male and Poland is better then Russia or Ukraine which are hell on earth to be born male.

I know because Im from a slavic nation myself.

Germany is giga cucked

australia is cucked and gynocentric to the extreme. i would assume all ""first world"" countries are like that

australia is cucked and gynocentric to the extreme. i would assume all ""first world"" countries are like that
I was wrong. Sometimes females who falsely accuse others do get punished - but they get slap on the wrist.
Anyway, nuke this psedo-'country' of former convicts.

0zlq10z1zi9b1
72438383 12217413 image a 21 1687497853203

Slavic countries are way worse to be male, it also depends on how civilized the country is, Czechia is better then Poland to be male and Poland is better then Russia or Ukraine which are hell on earth to be born male.

I once read story about how a Russian guy who had sadistic sex with females ( like burning their nipples with soldering iron ) and wasn't even imprisoned.
He only talked with psychiatrist ( who works with serial killers ) to prevent further escalation.
Imagine - he was only talked with.
This could never happen in Anglo countries.

Yep most anti male countries on earth

But the 10 percent of young males whoabre chad get the best living experiences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back