Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it impossible to date as a short man?

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
I almost never see a guy my height dating, I rarely even see short guys dating in general. Every time I go outside, I rarely see short guys walking around, I feel so out of place most of the time because I don't see any men my height.

I always hear people say that they have a friend or know a guy that was short and had a girlfriend, but I almost never see these types of people, I know one person in my family who is short he is around 5'4 and he has a wife, but it doesn't really count because he got married a really long time ago and he's old.

It really does seem like short men don't go outside, seeing a short guy in public is so rare, every guy is either average height or taller.

I get height mogged by women all the time, it basically feels impossible to date being this small when 99% of women are probably going to reject you.

It really does seem impossible to date as a short man.

No. Literally nothing is impossible in the dating world, when even deformed people get lucky once every 30 decades.

Which is the point. While nothing is impossible, the likelihood of it happening, that's another story.

If you are a sub-5 short man, you will most likely die alone.

Can you ascend? You totally can. Is just very unlikely.

if you have a shit face too then pretty much

Not really unless you have money and willing to waste it.

No, as long as you are not a turbo-manlet, are NT, and meet minimum facial requirements(MTN minimum) then ascension is possible.

However, if you are very short(depends where you live, but for the west I would say anything below 5'8 is very short) are sub-5.5 facially, and are non-nt then it will be over.

Honestly short men are the ones who travel overseas for sex

Just take a shower mang

The shorter you are, the more positive qualities you need to have to overcome it.

If you're a normie who is above average in other areas, being short is not the end of it. You'd still have some chances with your looksmatch.

But if you're on this forum, most likely everything about you is bad and it's over. It's brutal.

The shorter you are, the more positive qualities you need to have to overcome it.

If you're a normie who is above average in other areas, being short is not the end of it. You'd still have some chances with your looksmatch.

But if you're on this forum, most likely everything about you is bad and it's over. It's brutal.
Gray ended the great debate

I almost never see a guy my height dating, I rarely even see short guys dating in general. Every time I go outside, I rarely see short guys walking around, I feel so out of place most of the time because I don't see any men my height.

I always hear people say that they have a friend or know a guy that was short and had a girlfriend, but I almost never see these types of people, I know one person in my family who is short he is around 5'4 and he has a wife, but it doesn't really count because he got married a really long time ago and he's old.

It really does seem like short men don't go outside, seeing a short guy in public is so rare, every guy is either average height or taller.

I get height mogged by women all the time, it basically feels impossible to date being this small when 99% of women are probably going to reject you.

It really does seem impossible to date as a short man
if you are below like 170 cm its over above that you have small chance but below 170 cm means you have to be a 7 to date a 1

I noticed the same, from 100 couples maybe few are manlets and even they are like 5'6-5'8. Seeing a 5'5 guy and shorter with a gf is extremely rare, nonexistent.

Depends on how short you are, what your face is like and if you are NT

In Western countries, nearly impossible. Your dating pool is extremely limited. And if you're ugly, like 80% of men are judged as by Westoid holes, then it's - for all intents and purposes - impossible.

No, as long as you are not a turbo-manlet, are NT, and meet minimum facial requirements(MTN minimum) then ascension is possible.

However, if you are very short(depends where you live, but for the west I would say anything below 5'8 is very short) are sub-5.5 facially, and are non-nt then it will be over.

What if you are 5'1" and have a 0/10 face?

I am under 5'5 and Foid's see me as a joke

How tall are you ? Yeah being 5'7 and below is a death sentence.

your value in the sexual marketplace is basically a function of your genes, resources and status/security.

If you have shit genes for height, you must compensate with other qualities, such as face, money, status etc.

In Western countries, nearly impossible. Your dating pool is extremely limited. And if you're ugly, like 80% of men are judged as by Westoid holes, then it's - for all intents and purposes - impossible.
Are you speaking from experience? How tall are you?

You probably know already, but if you don't I am 5'1"

I noticed the same, from 100 couples maybe few are manlets and even they are like 5'6-5'8. Seeing a 5'5 guy and shorter with a gf is extremely rare, nonexistent.
I agree. The extremely rare 5'5" or shorter guys with girlfriends always have girlfriends that are morbidly obese and/or hideously ugly. But, yes, the vast majority of guys 5'5" and shorter are single.

I've seen people say that you gotta be 5'10" or taller to get a girlfriends nowadays. But that is a massive lie. Shitloads of guys like 5'9" and 5'8" have girlfriends, probably even the majority. I've seen people write that among zoomers, a guy has to be 5'10" or taller to get a girlfriend, but that is just as big a lie as it is with the general population.

But, yes, 5'5" and shorter guys are at a HUGE disadvantage. If the 5'5" is God tier at everything else and makes a helluva lotta money, MAYBE the 5'5" guy could get a land whale. Only maybe

I agree. The extremely rare 5'5" or shorter guys with girlfriends always have girlfriends that are morbidly obese and/or hideously ugly. But, yes, the vast majority of guys 5'5" and shorter are single.

I've seen people say that you gotta be 5'10" or taller to get a girlfriends nowadays. But that is a massive lie. Shitloads of guys like 5'9" and 5'8" have girlfriends, probably even the majority. I've seen people write that among zoomers, a guy has to be 5'10" or taller to get a girlfriend, but that is just as big a lie as it is with the general population.

But, yes, 5'5" and shorter guys are at a HUGE disadvantage. If the 5'5" is God tier at everything else and makes a helluva lotta money, MAYBE the 5'5" guy could get a land whale. Only maybe
Gigacope I am 5'8" and single af

I occasionally see short guys. Like they scurry into the store and don't make eye contact, grab what they need and go out. Whereas tall dudes are taking their time, and chatting with the women staff, and women customers smiling at them.

Now with online ordering the short guys just get delivery and drop off at the door.

Being below 5'7 makes life very difficult.

90% of vaguely attractive females are with tall, thin white boys.

Yes. It's over before it started

Yes it never began for midgets like me

Yes, even more so if you are of color.

Lottery odds of ascending. I am living proof.

My friend who is like 5'6 has a pretty hot girlfriend. Bur rumor has it he has a giant dick

ctr+v It's over.

Asian, Irish, and Mexican foids are your best hope - those foids are short.

Not impossible, but damn near