Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it illegal if i threaten?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
Let's say for the sake of argument, i wanted revenge against a cashier who has wronged me in the past. I recorded a video walking from my house to the shop in question with a knife and right when i am about to walk in the video ends. There is no proof of me doing anything illegal but could this video land me in hot water if i posted it online?

and there is NO PROOF OF ANYTHIGN BAD HAPPENING!!!

i am wearing a ski mask and did not talk at all so could they still track me?

your retared

nigga just go back and actually steal something or poke holes in packaging with needle dipped in mold so shit spoils or something

sun glowing GIF by South Park

just fight them Or mutually agree to fight Via text or provable means then no charges can be pressed if you both agree to fight

Let's say for the sake of argument, i wanted revenge against a cashier who has wronged me in the past. I recorded a video walking from my house to the shop in question with a knife and right when i am about to walk in the video ends. There is no proof of me doing anything illegal but could this video land me in hot water if i posted it online?
post it with a vpn and you'll be fine, i recommend mullvad vpn.

Hot water, yes. Police could move to investigate, and they will 100% ban you from the store for life.

If they catch you your ass is going straight to jail, they’re gonna believe the foid cashier over the somalicel with a video of him walking with a knife. Go calm down or bust a nut or something so you can see how bad of an idea this is

full
Livestream it

Yes, you could be arrested, if you live in USA.

You didn’t say what country you live in, so I have no idea about the laws where you live.

For one, brandishing a weapon in itself is illegal.
Yes, you can carry a knife, but displaying it in a menacing manner is illegal.

For two, you are going to this business to do something illegal when you have no business there. You are only there to commit a crime.
This is called criminal trespassing. It is a felony.

But, perhaps any lawyercels here can answer this better for you.
If there are any lawyer incels around.

Yes that will get you in trouble.

Best way to threaten people in the west is to find their address and ring their doorbell. You don't need to say it, but the meaning is "I know where you live".

Yes that will get you in trouble.

Best way to threaten people in the west is to find their address and ring their doorbell. You don't need to say it, but the meaning is "I know where you live".

Yeah you can't get just brandish weapons.

If hypothetically someone were to commit crimes then its best to never ever speak of it, speaking of it makes it real. Carry no electronics especially never speak of the crime around electronics. Buy clothes for a one time use during the activity and dispose of the clothes after, clothes should mask your identity but freely allow movement and remain inconspicuous. Always assume you are being recorded from general security cameras or randomly from someones phone, take note of any security cameras. Bikes are a great vehicle to get to and from a store.

I wouldn't recommend it