Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it high T to jack off everyday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
Its high t to have sex everyday

It is, that's why men have higher sex drives than women.

No. I don’t jerk off every day though. I haven’t jerked off since Saturday

Doing it everyday will lower your testosterone but never doing it will also lower it so aim to do it once every 7 days

Doing it everyday will lower your testosterone but never doing it will also lower it so aim to do it once every 7 days
The CEO of Fast Banana is spitting facts right here, ngl.

nah not really. I mean yeah its a factor in sex drive but its also dopamine/addiction that makes people fap more than actually necessary.

also high T can make E increase which can lower your drive. Drive will high if T and E are in perfect balance. MAYBE. Its still dependent on the person. Some people with low T fap 10 times a day I can imagine.

Every time I go on NoFap, I just have wet dreams. I really feel like shit when I wake up too because the wet dreams are bluepilled because it's always an attractive foid who likes me so I hate the fact that the bluepill invaded my mind in my sleep and made me coom. It's basically like getting raped. I want to NoFap without wet dreams but you have to go to Tibet or some shit to learn how to do that.

If you have a natural boner yes. If you are forcing it no.

Just asking

Dunno. I jack off twice everyday but I don't have high T

Where do I aim the load? Not like I can shoot. My loads, whatever is left of them, usually just ooze out.