Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it healthy to blackpill a 5 year old

Yes. Even in kindergarten kids discriminate based on looks. Kids bullying is 100x more intense than adults bullying. Kids commit suicide and murder due to bullying.

if i spot a kid whos 5yo whos ugly and incellish should i take him aside and blackpill him quickly before dashing away?
:)

If it was legal I’d say kill em, it’ll save him the time of being ostracized by the world.
Abortion is the best blessing a mother can give their ugly male child.

What would you even tell him? Also, if you skedaddle posthaste after attempting to blackpill the kid, he'll probably think it was all just a joke. Like ding dong ditch.

Yes. Even in kindergarten kids discriminate based on looks. Kids bullying is 100x more intense than adults bullying. Kids commit suicide and murder due to bullying.
I will be his incelmentor to guide him to good copes like animes, foruming, rotting and cooming

What would you even tell him? Also, if you skedaddle posthaste after attempting to blackpill the kid, he'll probably think it was all just a joke. Like ding dong ditch.
lookspill, heightpill, hypergamy, telling him straight that he's bad looking and ppl treat him badly bc of it

i will firstly ask him if he's sad or if some ppl at school are bad with him, if its a trucel he will say yes and it will be ez to blackpill him

lookspill, heightpill, hypergamy, telling him straight that he's bad looking and ppl treat him badly bc of it

i will firstly ask him if he's sad or if some ppl at school are bad with him, if its a trucel he will say yes and it will be ez to blackpill him
Zoomers these days have insufficient attention spans for all the things you'd wanna tell him. Jokes aside, best case scenario is probably that years down the line, after getting rejected a bunch of times, he'll randomly remember the interaction he'd had with you and have this epiphany that that weird guy had been right all along. It'd be pretty poetic.

Zoomers these days have insufficient attention spans for all the things you'd wanna tell him. Jokes aside, best case scenario is probably that years down the line, after getting rejected a bunch of times, he'll randomly remember the interaction he'd had with you and have this epiphany that that weird guy had been right all along. It'd be pretty poetic.
it will give me some purpose in my life, being that weird guy who gives youngcels random life lessons

Let the kid enjoy his childhood. When he gets to be like 17 he should black pill himself np. God only knows how much shit the world is gonna be in 17 years from now.