Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it hateful to want to have sex with attractive women?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm so confused. Someone clear this up for me. XD

OK so I was watching this old 2011 video about The Witcher due to another thread I made, and I stumbled upon this bit (that I've timestamped) where he basically says that yeah it's hateful to want to have sex with lots of attractive women.

I don't get it, lol

It's really interesting to me because this video was made long before this basically became part of the new woke religion.

Anyway, here is the timestamped video :)

View: https://youtu.be/P0dXtOVi2yo?t=159

Dnr

How is that hateful?

it's a an rpg video game. ofc you will find a ton of brain dead bullshit the main character say in order to appear more " wise and intelligent".
how can it be hateful that you want to fuck hotties? only an imbecile would say some shit like this

it's a an rpg video game. ofc you will find a ton of brain dead bullshit the main character say in order to appear more " wise and intelligent".
how can it be hateful that you want to fuck hotties? only an imbecile would say some shit like this

The only thing I can think of is that it's "hateful" to have every woman fancy you.

But it's a video game... who wants to be rejected in a video game?

No it’s your natural biological right

The only thing I can think of is that it's "hateful" to have every woman fancy you.
they probably want to say that it's misogynistic to only want to have sex with beautiful women since males aren't allowed to have standards in 2023 :soy:
being a misogynist is the same as being a hateful individual these days

they probably want to say that it's misogynistic to only want to have sex with beautiful women since males aren't allowed to have standards in 2023 :soy:
being a misogynist is the same as being a hateful individual these days

Yeah it's all very bizarre isn't it!

Surely yeah it's just this society being misandrist, basically. The inverse is considered fine and empowering for women.

Its not but women want (ugly) men to think that way. We hear a lot about how men want to control female sexuality but it works both ways. Women want ugly men to feel bad about wanting to have sex with women. They want ugly men to have poor self-esteem so we wouldn't try to talk to women. They want us dead, but they can't act on this desire of theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back