Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it harder to groom a minor or seduce a woman?

which would be harder

• grooming a minor

• seducing an adult woman

• Awooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
If you've watched the show To Catch a Predator, you'll note that many of the guys are married, but some are incels who can't get women, so they try for minors. I find this strange. Is it easier to seduce a minor? Seems like a more intricate, dark triad plot. I guess maybe you can take advantage of their naivety, but I don't know how I'd make myself feel safe to a minor. Idk, I'd feel less mogged by an adult woman tbh.

Not a fedpost, I do not encourage anyone to groom or fuck minors. It is wrong to sexualize minors.

View: https://youtu.be/w_b6dto-JVY

Just a suggestion, but maybe those incels have become disillusioned with grown-up women and thus resort to grooming minors.

It is easier, or cheaper.

Because grooming minors is illegal, adults generally don't sexualize minors and this means anyone who does gets a 'competitive advantage' since they have no competition. It's like cheating in an exam by breaking the rules and bringing in a textbook.

Also how to catch a predator isn't really a good example because they really use illogical assumptions and fake accusations that aren't challenged by anyone. If anything it's an example of how biased the legal system can be once it finds a low smv male to attack, similar to divorce courts.

The show is also a bad example because in the show the 'minors' are seducing the adults, it is not an example of adults seducing minors, actually it is the opposite.

The actual examples of adults seducing minors would be the female teachers who get away with light sentences.

Last edited:
Least obvious federal agent

Adult women have higher expectations. Chances are young girls are also under a strict household. If you try to give her love and offer her freedom she might come with you. Risky though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back