Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is It Harder To Get Laid In Feminist/SJW Cities?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Places like Toronto, NYC, London, Berlin etc are liberal cities where feminism and SJW movements are heavily promoted. These cities tend to attract women with higher standards for looks, more materialistic and stuck up. I have seen women on social media say that the guys in their small town/city are not good enough and that the men in liberal/SJW cities are more attractive. I mean we see on TV all the time these unattractive guys from smaller towns/cities and they still manage to find wives/gf's. I think location is one of the biggest problems we have especially if you live in one of these SJW cities. For those who don't want to take the overseas route, I think it might be another option to go to a city/town that is less feminist, less materialistic, lower looks level and better male/female ratio.

Kandahar, Peshawar, Mosul, Raqqa or Kabul might be the best places for incels with money.

No just be hot works anywhere.

You have to be born in those rural towns, and have social connections built through your entire life there.

Just moving to some rural town where you don't know anybody, yeah good luck. It won't be any easier.

I'm just talking about the west though, go to some third-world village with money and I'm sure things work differently.

When women have options and freedom, men lose. It is like any other market. Why do you think the gov't breaks up monopolies? Imagine if Amazon bought UPS, Fedex and Walmart. I assure you they would tomorrow if no one said anything. I assure you prices would double, and no one would be able to touch them. You would also be humble to them because you can't buy your shit anywhere else.

The hardest places in the world for YOUNG guys.

When women have options and freedom, men lose. It is like any other market. Why do you think the gov't breaks up monopolies? Imagine if Amazon bought UPS, Fedex and Walmart. I assure you they would tomorrow if no one said anything. I assure you prices would double, and no one would be able to touch them. You would also be humble to them because you can't buy your shit anywhere else.

This

Also any liberal city, the women think they're hot shit. They take their SMV as their actual value in society, and it's fucking disgusting because the cuck enablers go along with it. With that in mind, they're beyond hypergamous it's disgusting.

It's more or less the same because the downsides (women being more shallow and materialistic) offset the upsides (the gender ratio being more favorable). Plus, in wealthy megacities like NYC, you have more Gigachads monopolizing the women. And it's presumably even worse now that Tinder and other dating apps give women and Chads more access to each other.

Last edited:
It's more or less the same because the downsides (women being more shallow and materialistic) offset the upsides (the gender ratio being more favorable). Plus, in wealthy megacities like NYC, you have more Gigachads monopolizing the women. And it's presumably even worse now that Tinder and other dating apps give women and Chads more access to each other.
Was hard in NYC before Tinder, today, fuck, I wouldn't want to touch it with a 10' pole.

This

Also any liberal city, the women think they're hot shit. They take their SMV as their actual value in society, and it's fucking disgusting because the cuck enablers go along with it. With that in mind, they're beyond hypergamous it's disgusting.
Liberal cities are no place for the incel male we have nothing to gain by living in one