Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it good to look young for your age?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
People always tell me this. I'm only almost 22 though so they probably mean that I look like a prepubescent cuck rather than a JB slayer

they probably mean that I look like a prepubescent cuck rather than a JB slayer

I get approached at least once whenever I go out to a club. The conversation nearly always starts with the foid complimenting my looks.
whenever I got approached I sperged out and so i'm now a 20 year old who made out with 3 club sluts (only one was hot, the two others were legit 0.25PSL) that were desperate enough to withstand my autism.
If you get regularly approached in nightclubs by foids ranging from 0.25 - 5.5PSL does that mean you'd do good on Tinder?

No, it's bad because girls like guys that are (and look) older than them.

Spamming is against the rules.
No, it's bad because girls like guys that are (and look) older than them.
This is true. It's over.

Yes, you can always date younger girls who look your age or younger.

It's good to look young and masculine.

Should I only go for vulnerable JBs then?
No, you should cut your wrists and throat, pour gasoline all over you and light yourself up, then you should tie a rope around your neck and jump off the nearest bridge because:

I think this is a complex question. When you are young it is NOT a good thing to look younger. When I was a teenager I looked 12. Foids HATE that. Teenage foids want boys the develop early and look more mature than they are, so it's actually better to look older. When you are 18 to early 20/maybe mid 20s, it's best to look the age you are because unlike copers say, men DO peak in looks here. When you are mid 20s+ it is best to start looking younger and younger compared to your age.

But of course, looking young is pointless unless you are attractive anyway. See Bobby Lee, 51 but looks in his 30s (maybe even 20s) and statusmaxxed celeb but because he is short fat Korean dude his only option was to betabuxx for a hoe that admits she is a golddigger

I think that looking younger than your age is better than looking older

If it weren't for my dark eye-bags, I would look much younger for my age.

Only good if you look young because of good skin, hair and bone support. It’s bad if you look underdeveloped, kek

Only good if you look young because of good skin, hair and bone support. It’s bad if you look underdeveloped, kek
I think I have good skin and hair from rotting in the basement everyday. It's something i've seen among full time LDARers.

I think I have good skin and hair from rotting in the basement everyday. It's something i've seen among full time LDARers.
Good for you then. When I was in my early 20s I already looked old despite rotting because of severe depression, kek