Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it gay if you kinda like the sensation of holding in a big dump?

holding in? no. shitting a big dump out? yes

Do you get a semi ?

No, it's just weird

shove a banana up your ass, do you like it? if yes then u r gay

I have to admit it to

No it feels good

Shove a screw driver up your ass, from the handle to be certain, that's how i discovered i wasn't gay.

getting fingered by a girl in the ass is more sensational than anything. It's just more intimacy and above the "toxic masculine, macho world"

incelkingkong said:
holding in? no. shitting a big dump out? yes

was gonna say this

I'm not familiar with this sensation.

Ok let me explain the beauty of holding a shit in your body, it's the build up of something that needs to be released that gives you that dopamine rush just like before you cum. Though I don't find it the same as pissing. That's only good when it's going out.

I also garuntee you piss on the side of the toilet bowel to be quite. Chad goes straight in the water.

its normal to get semi-erect when taking a shit because the shit brushes against the skin that is holding ur prostate

You shouldn't do that dude. You are increasing your risk of diverticulitis and possibly needing surgery to clean hardened stool out your bowels or rupturing them.

my shit burns. must be something wrong with me

No. I've had "Megacolon" many times as a result of Anorectal Malformation.

No. I've had "Megacolon" many times as a result of Anorectal Malformation.

I'll expand further for experience purposes - When I was severely constipated as a young child, I'd constantly pace the floor for hours due to hardened fecal matter being "stuck" in my rectum, preventing defecation. I started using straws to remove it.

You must be an American if you think anything to do with butts is automatically gay.

I heard there's dudes in America won't wipe or clean their ass properly because they think it's 'gay'.