Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it fem worship to attend this concert?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Idk, but I would fuck that bitches brains out.

No.
Want some chocolate ? :feelsgah:

Yes, supporting any celebrity is cucked

I've been to a bunch of concerts I've come to the realization they're shit. artist sounds like garbage in person half the time, super crowded, everyones singing along so you can barely hear the artist. I've never seen a female artist but i don't think its cucked to because you are going because they actually make good music and are providing a service. you aren't just paying them because they exist.

I've been to a bunch of concerts I've come to the realization they're shit. artist sounds like garbage in person half the time, super crowded, everyones singing along so you can barely hear the artist. I've never seen a female artist but i don't think its cucked to because you are going because they actually make good music and are providing a service. you aren't just paying them because they exist.

I think it is usually the venues that cause the bad sound, I hate when normies sing along, they had all year to sing and they chose to sing when the musician is actually singing in front of them, it is insane.

I think it is usually the venues that cause the bad sound, I hate when normies sing along, they had all year to sing and they chose to sing when the musician is actually singing in front of them, it is insane.
i honestly wish concerts were like movies. everyone sits down so no one has to stand the whole concert, no one makes any noise, all we hear and focus on is who we came to see.

Over for can'twakeupcels

I'd rather go the loli idol concert around other losers.

Why do people even go to concerts anymore with the video being available on YouTube ?
Do they get a sense of belonging to some marketing op ?

Yes, but if you already saw it 5 times you have no redemption at this point

Paying money to a millionaire foid who already lives in tutorial mode. :soy::soy::soy:

I hate that they cant just watch and listen to the band. They have to stand the whole time filming it on their phones. Just so that can put it on social media, chasing the likes. Narcissistic fucks.

I love both bands, but would never go to a concert, I would be mogged by literally everyone.

Use to attend concerts back in the day, too suicidecel. Too many chads and normalfags drinking and having the time of their life.

I bought ticket to this event

No it's not bro. Do wateva the Fuck you wanna do.

No its not. You are paying for a service (concert) and not for a cheap egirl patreon

I havent been to one, but you summed it up nicely of how it probably is. Makes sense that its actually shit

I heard there was a band that would throw a golden condom into the crowd whoever caught it got to fuck the girls in the band. Imagine some incel caught it lol.

i honestly wish concerts were like movies. everyone sits down so no one has to stand the whole concert, no one makes any noise, all we hear and focus on is who we came to see.
this.basically during concerts there are lots of drunk people singing along,dancing.it's like a basic normtard party except there is an artist instead of music playing from a device.jfl at paying money for that

If you like the bands and want to see them, you should absolutely go and see them. Don't be put off by the fact that they have female vocalists.

never been to concert in my life tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back