Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it ever ok to hit or rape a woman?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
I believe it's only ok to hit or rape a woman in self defense.

Women LIKE to be hit, but only by Chad. Same goes for rape.

X4TuUm8.jpg

Every woman has a rape fantasy, as long as it's Chad. Your mother, sister, every oneitis you've ever had demands to be ravaged and demeaned by Chad in the worst ways imaginable.

Unmarried non-virgins.

RopeForSluts said:
Unmarried non-virgins.

Lol. You need to repost that "what is rape and what is not rape" you made.

Well you cant rape someone and claim self defence. Lets not lose our heads here.

But i agree that society needs to stop being cucked.

If a woman hits a man, then they deserve to get a hit back.

This society needs to fuck off with all of these women apologism. Im tired of people defending women and their actions just because they are a woman. But "muh femininity, muh fragilism". Sorry love, you lose all your femininity when you decide to hit a man.

Society also needs to change their view on the whole "you are a coward if you hit a woman even in self defence" mentality. Like fuck right OFF! There are worse people in the world... like you know actual criminals?? Murderers???

BoozeBumAddict said:

Rape is a social construct. Rape should not exist if there isn't a surefire way for 100% of the population to be monogamous. If a Chad rapes a woman, then it's not rape. If an incel says hi to a woman, then it's rape. It's decided by a woman whether or not it's rape. She randomly chooses based on genetics.

Hitting a woman is good in self defense. Only Vicks at stuff like "you don't ever hit a girl" blah blah blah. If we're in danger, we shall hit them back.

Zielony4 said:
Lol. You need to repost that "what is rape and what is not rape" you made.

I did a couple weeks ago. Didn't get much attention unfortunately. Edit: You commented in it too.

If a woman hits you, it's only self-defence to hit back. Equality and all that.

Women that complain about rape culture should be raped.

BoozeBumAddict said:

rape as self defense?

explain this to me

It should be our right.