Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even worth

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Is it even worth attempting to stick it out and get my High school diploma? I'm close to 18 which i can then choose to become a full hermit. I've already accepted its over and cry myself to sleep every night. If I stick it out and attempt to get my diploma there is a big chance I will snap and go ER from the black pill exposure in the outside world. Asking because someone here told me I should try to get my diploma. Then again if i dont get my diploma there is the chance of my family deciding not to support me at all.

If your 18 that means you are close to graduating, you just have to wait one more year.

Dude just look to pass and get your high school diploma, that shit won't last forever, trust me. Well, would bearing the pain of being an Incel last forever? Possibly, but high school is temporary, you'll get over it soon.

Its just a small hump or bump for you to go over.

Anyways, you some free time, best to do it now. Who knows? If you may need it for college (if you ever decides to go there)? Or for something else (some jobs require a high school diploma)?

Crustaciouse said:
If your 18 that means you are close to graduating, you just have to wait one more year.
idkwattodowithlife said:
Dude just look to pass and get your high school diploma, that shit won't last forever, trust me. Well, would bearing the pain of being an Incel last forever? Possibly, but high school is temporary, you'll get over it soon.
Its just a small hump or bump for you to go over.
Anyways, you some free time, best to do it now. Who knows? If you may need it for college (if you ever decides to go there)? Or for something else (some jobs require a high school diploma)?

Thank you for the advices. I am not planning on going to college or work because I'm not fit to go outside, but i guess its better to have the diploma just in case.

You should hold on, they don't value GED as much as a high school diploma. After that you can just relax and be a NEET/Hikki/hermit, but it's good to have.

Bri8564 said:
Thank you for the advices. I am not planning on going to college or work because I'm not fit to go outside, but i guess its better to have the diploma just in case.

That's a reasonable decision