Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even worth trying to looksmaxx when I have an ostomy bag?

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
So I have an ostomy bag due to a surgery I had when I was 15 due to severe Crohn's disease that couldn't be treated with medication. Basically the doctors removed my entire large intestine and I've been shitting in a bag instead of my asshole for almost a decade now. I used to have clear see-through bags but now I have covered ones that look like this

On top of this Im also a fatfuck, have a recessed jaw, mouthbreather, and not NT. I keep oscillating back and forth about wanting to looksmaxx or at least get my diet and fitness fixed, but I feel like im already at such a disadvantage it isn't worth it. Especially now that i'm out of college and any femoid I would catch would probably just use me as betabux. It makes me sting inside just thinking about it. Like fuck I would have to spend years of my life looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing when for all I know I'll just end up getting rejected over something I have no control over.

No matter how much I work on my body it's still gonna be fuckin broken and unaesthetic. And if I find a woman who won't reject me it'll be some blown out roasty single mom who already had her fun and rode the cock carousal all throughout her youth. But today for whatever reason the lonely feels are hitting me really bad like FUUUUUUUUUCK :feelsrope:My brain's trying to cope but it feels like im staring up a cliff. Im a kissless virgin too so I havent even gotten to the point where it would matter, Im just so far behind and I don't know what to do. Im even starting to think about trying dating apps but a rationally know I would only end up failing and ruining my self-esteem even further.

There's hardly any other advice about this on the internet either, just because my situation is so rare. Most of what I see is shit for people who are already married, because most people who have ostomy bags are middle age boomers and stuff. Even on the bluepilled virtue-signaling website that is Reddit there are lots of women openly admitting it would be a dealbreaker, let alone the ones that lie to save face:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/45a46f/would_you_date_a_man_with_an_ostomy_bag/?utm_source=BD&utm_medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2t6e9f/ladies_would_you_date_a_man_with_a_colostomy/

Like goddamn if I'm sure to get rejected over a necessary medical device I need to live why would I even bother fixing the rest? With how goddamn picky women are, no amount of personality or looksmaxxing is going to compensate for this, is there?

Do I bother clinging on to hope? Should I spend years of effort committing myself to looksmaxxing before I hit wizard tier, or should I just skip it and drill it into my had that it's over, so I might at least achieve some kind of monk-mode MSTOW peace of mind?

IMO, no point in looksmaxxing for you. You could lose the weight but jaw is law. And this is coming from someone who is also recessed. There’s nothing that can be done without surgerymaxxing.

So I have an ostomy bag due to a surgery I had when I was 15 due to severe Crohn's disease that couldn't be treated with medication. Basically the doctors removed my entire large intestine and I've been shitting in a bag instead of my asshole for almost a decade now. I used to have clear see-through bags but now I have covered ones that look like this

On top of this Im also a fatfuck, have a recessed jaw, mouthbreather, and not NT. I keep oscillating back and forth about wanting to looksmaxx or at least get my diet and fitness fixed, but I feel like im already at such a disadvantage it isn't worth it. Especially now that i'm out of college and any femoid I would catch would probably just use me as betabux. It makes me sting inside just thinking about it. Like fuck I would have to spend years of my life looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing when for all I know I'll just end up getting rejected over something I have no control over.

No matter how much I work on my body it's still gonna be fuckin broken and unaesthetic. And if I find a woman who won't reject me it'll be some blown out roasty single mom who already had her fun and rode the cock carousal all throughout her youth. But today for whatever reason the lonely feels are hitting me really bad like FUUUUUUUUUCK :feelsrope:My brain's trying to cope but it feels like im staring up a cliff. Im a kissless virgin too so I havent even gotten to the point where it would matter, Im just so far behind and I don't know what to do. Im even starting to think about trying dating apps but a rationally know I would only end up failing and ruining my self-esteem even further.

There's hardly any other advice about this on the internet either, just because my situation is so rare. Most of what I see is shit for people who are already married, because most people who have ostomy bags are middle age boomers and stuff. Even on the bluepilled virtue-signaling website that is Reddit there are lots of women openly admitting it would be a dealbreaker, let alone the ones that lie to save face:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/45a46f/would_you_date_a_man_with_an_ostomy_bag/?utm_source=BD&utm_medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/2t6e9f/ladies_would_you_date_a_man_with_a_colostomy/

Like goddamn if I'm sure to get rejected over a necessary medical device I need to live why would I even bother fixing the rest? With how goddamn picky women are, no amount of personality or looksmaxxing is going to compensate for this, is there?

Do I bother clinging on to hope? Should I spend years of effort committing myself to looksmaxxing before I hit wizard tier, or should I just skip it and drill it into my had that it's over, so I might at least achieve some kind of monk-mode MSTOW peace of mind?

Skip it. Talk with us. And achieve monk mode. You will thank yourself. Btw, how old are you now ?

And that better not be you in that photo :feelsclown::worryfeels:

Nah it's over. Guys get rejected for being 2 inches too short of the ideal or having a single obvious facial flaw. No foid is gonna overlook that ostomy bag honestly. Maybe one foid who is a giga virtue signaller might see that as an advantage but good luck finding that one in real life. Might as well buy powerball tickets while you're at it.

You can only betabuxx

Just betabuxx bro

Skip it. Talk with us

Indeed. When I was a young child, an ostomy bag was the alternative option to the surgery I had to repair my birth defect.

I have always felt like a child because of my illness and:

Yes. I have chronic constipation from something called "Anorectal Malformation".

I used to pace the bathroom floor in extreme pain while thinking of group therapy.

I'll expand further for experience purposes - When I was severely constipated as a young child, I'd constantly pace the floor for hours due to hardened fecal matter being "stuck" in my rectum, preventing defecation. I started using straws to remove it.

No, though I've been bullied for chronic constipation.

I was born with a condition known as "Anorectal Malformation".

it's probably over sorry bro

it's probably over sorry bro
Don't be sorry for him. Rejoice ! I know it's a terrible thing to have to deal with and I'm in no way minimising the hurt if he's truely ugly and/or fat on top of that. BUT, this can be the impetus to help him let useless foids go. We all need to have this stance. Be a hermit. Read, do your copes and figure out how to survive. Especially if he's young, give it up now! Spare yourself the pain.

On top of this Im also a fatfuck, have a recessed jaw, mouthbreather, and not NT. I keep oscillating back and forth about wanting to looksmaxx or at least get my diet and fitness fixed.
You can work on the diet and fitness part for good health measure. Do whatever you can to improve your health. You don't want to end up in a wheelchair on top of everything else.

Skip it. Talk with us. And achieve monk mode. You will thank yourself. Btw, how old are you now ?

And that better not be you in that photo :feelsclown::worryfeels:
Yeah, i figure it's most to take the white pill route whether than stressing over a futile endeavor. And no, the pic isnt me :feelskek: i fuckin wish. Im 23 so i got time to get fit and moneymaxx but too late to not be developmentally stunted from lonely youth years.
You can work on the diet and fitness part for good health measure. Do whatever you can to improve your health. You don't want to end up in a wheelchair on top of everything else.
True, with how dog-eat-dog this world is i need to be as self sufficient ad possible, and chronic illness makes tbat 1000x harder. I cant afford to have diabetes or whatever else on top of crohn's disease.

Indeed, time to go chad white pill monk mode so i can cope the best i can and/or dedicate my existence to making the lives of normies and foids hell on earth as retribution :feelsBox:

Why the "Chad" part man ?
I meant more of like a chad mentality, not looks ofc.

I guess i really meant more of like a "sigma male" kinda deal

I meant more of like a chad mentality, not looks ofc.
Don't be a Chad mentally either. Not at all a good route.
I guess i really meant more of like a "sigma male" kinda deal
I'm not sure this "Sigma male" really exists or is clearly defined too well. Best to be Beta male and stand up for yourself in small doses when it counts. But never be nasty. Easier said than done I know but, it's a balancing act.

It’s over, nothing you can do tbh. Even 6/10+ would have issues with this. Sorry man but gl

Does it hurt bro?

That sounds so painful

You probably know best if you have chances with women.
But dietmaxxing is always worth it. Think of it this way. Whatever your diet is. Junk or healthy, after a while it just tastes AVERAGE. But you will feel better if you're fitter all the time. This applies to anybody.

I'm so sorry about your suffering.