Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible to recover if you missed out during your teenage years?

Zyzz123

Zyzz123

Greycel
If during school and uni you were a complete loser who never even held hands with a girl.

Can you even lead a normal life after missing out?

No, you're doomed to a life of robotism and wizardry.

It's literally over if you're not marrying your high school sweetheart.

Most people don't and then get cynical and jaded.

Tbh more than half of guys who I went to school with were KHHVs and most do fine.

I tried for the last few years and failed. Maybe it's possible but only 0.01 % will make it.

Aahahahaha

No, no it isn't. Trust me.

I think its possible if you start getting laid at 24-25.

Nope most people have at least engaged in oral sex by graduation.

No. Life ia over after 20.

No. Most normalfags that miss these vital, formative experiences will latch onto the first female that shows them any attention in their 20s, and then have a miserable relationship that usually ends up in divorce, ugly miserable kids, etc... or be a cuck that white knights every female due to severe desperation.

Of course not. You're either overcompensating or stuck in chains with the first femoid that paid any attention to you.

Nope lol, if you're 20 and have no female friends and are still a virgin then you might aswell rope since there isn't anything in this life for you except further suffering.

Yes but your early 20s
need to be fucking amazing