Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even possible to NOT be incel if you left HS/full of toilet's some useless field of study and you are not top 20%?

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★★
OLD is only for top 20%. As a slavcel I have no chance on OLD here unless I would've been Stepanov/wiktor.ksiazek or some slavfag from .org like chawaje/jabaduk (you can look for them if you are willing to), i dont bother with attaching pics cuz no point being mogged even online.

You left warm-approach related places like HS or some field of study which is packed with cumdivers and then what should you do? Let's assume you are 35th-75h in looKKKs so neither subhuman, nor anything special.

PUA? That's a meme.

No other options are accessible.

Maybe if you have some deformation which is possible to fix with common surgeries like ovERbite or just recessed some part of jaw like chin you can get smh done with it. Geomaxxing is a pipe dream for most of us as well. Impossible to get a remote job, you need to have some sort of passive income (so maybe if you are lucky and either inherited from parents or just got somehow well-paid decent job in your youth. Noone wanna geomaxx at 40 JFL.)

Brutal.

You are supposed to get picked up at work by a fat woman.

This is basically how a lot of normie men reproduce, they do not pick up at bars, they do not pick up on apps, they go work in an office and a fat ugly woman picks them and they have a Rick and Morty themed wedding in less than a year.

Obviously this doesn't work if you are too ugly, or can't get a job.

I dropped out of college for the first time when i was around 18, then i rotted at home for 5 years, then got into college again when i was 22-23, dropped out again after like 6 month. There's absolutely no option for me to even be around females cause i have 0 friends nor i'm part of any kind of social circle, nobody knows me. I will be incel till i die.

I dropped out of college for the first time when i was around 18, then i rotted at home for 5 years, then got into college again when i was 22-23, dropped out again after like 6 month. There's absolutely no option for me to even be around females cause i have 0 friends nor i'm part of any kind of social circle, nobody knows me. I will be incel till i die.
same

i was studying CS (massive cope) and marketing (not cope if HTN+) for 2 semesters overall and 0 female attention + i was so invisible that I was talking some useless shit to MTB and she 0d me. Like I was a fucking air! insane invisibility

You are supposed to get picked up at work by a fat woman.

This is basically how a lot of normie men reproduce, they do not pick up at bars, they do not pick up on apps, they go work in an office and a fat ugly woman picks them and they have a Rick and Morty themed wedding in less than a year.

Obviously this doesn't work if you are too ugly, or can't get a job.
brutally accurate lmao

i was studying CS (massive cope) and marketing (not cope if HTN+) for 2 semesters overall and 0 female attention + i was so invisible that I was talking some useless shit to MTB and she 0d me. Like I was a fucking air! insane invisibility

Its over