Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible to be asian and incel?

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
everytime i walk outside i see some sub-5 asian dude with an above average white girl 

like, how the fuck can an asian even be incel?

ugly asian kids can get weeabo girls easily 

just lol

Koreans made it easy for all asians.

yeah everytime i'm out I see 1/10 indian men with progeria dating 10/10 models. wtf

Mahlo said:
yeah everytime i'm out I see 1/10 indian men with progeria dating 10/10 models. wtf

Mahlo said:

Asian have advantages if they want weeaboo girls(If you're japanese or KPOP fans (If you are korean)

What are you on about, I literarily never see Asian guys with white girls? Where do you live?

go home ur drunk

ElfCake said:
What are you on about, I literarily never see Asian guys with white girls? Where do you live?

i live in new england in a pretty multicultural city and i see asians white white girls every time i go outside lol

Not anymore as times have changed

uOGtfvO.png

lacune said:
i live in new england in a pretty multicultural city and i see asians white white girls every time i go outside lol

Boston?

I'm a ricecel and i've never had a SINGLE girl interested in me in my entire life... are you out of your mind?

soulartemis said:
Boston?

I'm a ricecel and i've never had a SINGLE girl interested in me in my entire life... are you out of your mind?

you fantasize about your asian sister lol?

I live about a block away from Koreans, the young guys go to the park and I see like 9–10 of them with a sister tagging along. My park went from somewhat co-ed to 99% male. All I see most days when walking around are single Korean guys and Korean women with white guys. It’s uncommon to see a Korean couple, maybe they stay indoors or something, but you would never know they existed around here.

Yeah everytime I'm out I see 4'2.5" indian men with progeria dating 10/10 blonde models shitting on the streets. wtf

is it even possible to be curry and incel?