Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it even biologically possible to truly accept that it's over?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Is it possible to truly accept that it's over/never began?

• Yes

• no

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I mean, you might know it in an intellectual sense. However, can you truly 100% internalize it or does biology prevent that, at least before you start aging? Reproduction is one of the most important functions, I don't see how your brain can just accept that it will not spread seed. I think no matter how blackpilled you are, you will always harbor some subconscious hope. Even if you LDAR, you will still have hope that a woman will knock on your door Welcome to the NHK style.

It's like trying to kill yourself. It really isn't possible unless you're either stress inoculated or so depressed that your brain no longer functions properly. Normal brains are incapable of committing suicide, even if life gets terrible. Thats why hobos will carry on living their worthless lives, and its why we will continue waking up everyday to our pointless incel existence.

i have tricked my brain into thinking I will recreate with my oneitis asian wife in heaven, blood. :feelsthink:
because it is true :feelsohh::feelsohh:

it's over

Yes. I've reached the enlightenment phase of the black pill. I no longer feel anything about being incel.

Unless you’re emotionally dead or a sociopath, the moment a girl is extremely kind to you; fantasies will start playing out in your mind

yes i knew it back when i was a kid

"Yes, though "Over" in the sense of ascending and "Over" in the sense of living are two different things.

I'm being harassed since I have no problem with not ascending."

I know that its pretty much over for me but my mind keeps me delusional so i feel better.

I don't think so. When you see female hips you will want to rail them even at 90.

No it’s not possible

Its possible for me

Unless you’re emotionally dead or a sociopath, the moment a girl is extremely kind to you; fantasies will start playing out in your mind
I rescind my statement

I think its better to live in hope. Even If its false hope.

Acceptance implies being content. I don't think it's ever possible to be fully content as an incel. It will always bother you until you die. You can rationally and emotionally accept that it's over but it will still destroy you.