Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it ethical to poison my bully's cat?

Get the cat to eat a bowl of ammonium nitrate or just wire it with mines or something and release a bag of mice in his house. The rest will sort itself out.

What did his cat do to you? You're willing to doom an innocent animal to a slow, excruciating death. The cat didn't choose your bully to be its owner.

Poison the bully, leave the poor cat alone

sabotage him in other ways tbh

So basically I randomly found out where my bully lives at the moment, and that he has a cat that he cherishes more than anything.
I know this cat goes out often.

So I thought, what about poisoning it?
To bring back some cat food, put some rat poison in it, and no more cat.
Poison it do it.

Why bring an animal into this?

I suggest doing it if no one finds out.

If your bully has feelings for his cat, that will do harm to him.

So, just do it.

No the cat is innocent. Just egg his house or call a pizza and make him pay.

I wouldn’t recommend it but jfl at all the „it is a poor cat, don’t do it“ posters here. Do they think that the meat, milk and eggs they eat grow on a tree?View attachment 430530
If we want to stop dogs and cats from being tortured in third world countries we have to stop torturing "farm animals" first.

pussy slayer
mods ban this fakecel

it's a cat.
why are there so many animal lovers.

Literally killing his cat won't hardly phase him retard.

The cat doesn't deserve it, the bully does (in minecraft)

Kill this cat and any others you find.

I may actually be a little biased here since cats are my favorite pets, but as the others say it's just a harmless animal that didn't do shit to you. Not to mention he'll prolly not give a fuck after a day or two.
You either poison the mf or egg his house a la halloween, but don't mess with the cat.

Nothing matters. The cat is fair game. Along with any animal or thing.

no please dont hurt that animal he had nothing to do with it.

standup to your bully and beat his ass and even if he beats you as long as you put up a fight everytime someone targets or bullies you they will stop.

I got suspended a couple times but it was worth it because it made my bullies stop bullying me

Don't engage in an impetuous act. The cat didn't do anything; cats are chill animals.

It is the right thing to do. But you will need to be careful

So basically I randomly found out where my bully lives at the moment, and that he has a cat that he cherishes more than anything.

You're fucked in the head. Poisoning an innocent animal is cowardly and disgusting. You make me sick.

Buy lighter fluid and a lighter, you should know what to do to the house.
Kill the cat and him

Poison the bully not the cat.

Poison the bully not the cat.
This. I get that OP wants to cause emotional pain towards his bully via the means of poisoning his cat, but the cat never chose to be adopted by that asshole. OP shall just go for the bully himself.
The cat doesn't deserve it, the bully does (in minecraft)
This, but not in minecraft.

There is some people who I would flay alive after killing their whole families right in front of their eyes if I could.

Literally your choice OP.

I could be a moralfag and say "noo the cat didn't do nothing" etc but the cruel truth is that everyone has to die eventually. However I also don't say that you should do it. Stop listening to others, listen to yourself.

Yea do it. Sure an innocent life will be lost but you need to show him that it’s not ok to fuck with an incel

No

poison the bully not the poor cat