Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it easier to cheat on exams during corona?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If the exams are all online, can’t you use a second laptop to look up answers?

Based. I'm thinking of taking some advanced science classes I was afraid to take before, while I have the chance to cheat on the exams.

yes for the most part. there's some good anti-cheating measures but most professors don't have them in place from what i heard.

yes for the most part. there's some good anti-cheating measures but most professors don't have them in place from what i heard.
I hope they never fix it. Might as well take some classes so I can get a master's instead of just a bachelor's.

You will get FUCKED RIGHT IN THE ASS when the classes go back to live and you're in the advanced classes that needed the courses you cheated on. Cheating really won't help you, but it's your money and education. I just hope you're not designing elevators, cars or roads that I might someday use. Buggy computers I can deal with.

depends on the class tbh some of them hire currycels to monitor u in one on one zoom calls lol

I just hope you're not designing elevators, cars or roads that I might someday use. Buggy computers I can deal with.
More technological and infrastructure failures can be a side effect of low status males that do the minimum to uphold the backbone of soyciety.
People here should keep this in mind when they celebrate about muh collapse.

You will get FUCKED RIGHT IN THE ASS when the classes go back to live and you're in the advanced classes that needed the courses you cheated on. Cheating really won't help you, but it's your money and education. I just hope you're not designing elevators, cars or roads that I might someday use. Buggy computers I can deal with.
Most the stuff they teach in school is useless memorization anyway, that you cram for and forget shortly after. 99% of foids and chads pass their classes by cheating, and they have high working positions.
depends on the class tbh some of them hire currycels to monitor u in one on one zoom calls lol
That's cucked as hell. I should email the teachers anonymously and see if they do that for their exams before signing up.

More technological and infrastructure failures can be a side effect of low status males that do the minimum to uphold the backbone of soyciety.
People here should keep this in mind when they celebrate about muh collapse.

Yeah, it might literally be a collapse (of a bridge or building). KEK

Yeah, it might literally be a collapse (of a bridge or building). KEK
And an incel talking about the based and blackpilled collapse might survive the collapse of a bridge or building but be turned into a vegetable while chads, foids and cucks drove over the bridge without any issue.
Life has a sick sense of humor like that.

Most the stuff they teach in school is useless memorization anyway, that you cram for and forget shortly after. 99% of foids and chads pass their classes by cheating, and they have high working positions.

Chad and foids are doing it, therefore I'm going to do it too? Not very appealing logic there, buddy boyo. Anyway, they get good jobs because they're chads and foids, the world rolls out the carpet for them. You should at least make an effort to know the material, even if you're going to cheat.

And an incel talking about the based and blackpilled collapse might survive the collapse of a bridge or building but be turned into a vegetable while chads, foids and cucks drove over the bridge without any issue.
Life has a sick sense of humor like that.

You want sick sense of humor? You'll find out in the hospital bed watching the TV news that it was an incel who designed the building when they show his face on the 6 o' clock news.

Chad and foids are doing it, therefore I'm going to do it too? Not very appealing logic there, buddy boyo. Anyway, they get good jobs because they're chads and foids, the world rolls out the carpet for them. You should at least make an effort to know the material, even if you're going to cheat.
This cucked world doesn't deserve incels giving them their best. If all nonchads stopped trying hard then they'd start rolling the red carpet for us, and apologize for treating us unfairly.

This cucked world doesn't deserve incels giving them their best. If all nonchads stopped trying hard then they'd start rolling the red carpet for us, and apologize for treating us unfairly.

It's supposed to be giving yourself the best, not the world, but you do whatever brocel.

It's supposed to be giving yourself the best, not the world, but you do whatever brocel.
Giving myself the best is knowing I didn't put extra effort in something that I didn't have to.

Just use GTA cheats.

I didn't have exams due to corona:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Stacy (my mates ex gf) had him feed her all the answers then cheated on him

That's even better, but I bet that means more homework assignments.

Lazy ass rostie, can't even look up the answers herself.
She spent the whole year studying for an exam she did the last year, an exam most people take 3 of and wouldn’t have passed without cheating lmao

Barely any cause I was in tech classes (Manufacturing)
Thanks for that info, might as well take some of those classes too, in case I want to change majors.
She spent the whole year studying for an exam she did the last year, an exam most people take 3 of and wouldn’t have passed without cheating lmao
Now is the best time to get these hard exams out of the way.

If the exams are all online, can’t you use a second laptop to look up answers?
its extremely easy, i'm surprised they even allow exams online but then again what else can they do?

its extremely easy, i'm surprised they even allow exams online but then again what else can they do?
I'm starting to get mad that I missed some semesters without capitalizing on this already.

Everyone cheats in online classes

Everyone cheats in online classes
You have to be low iq to not use the internet to search for answers during an online test, if you don't already know the answers.

A fellow who takes perfection I guess

Don’t cheat bro you’ll get banned from the game.

Don’t cheat bro you’ll get banned from the game.
It's all or nothing, and I'm willing to risk nothing to win it all.

I did it and will again. I know it will make zero difference with my future occupation.

I already did it and will do it again tomorrow