Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it cucked to marry a divorced woman?

Is it cucked to marry a divorced woman?

• Yes

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I would anyway

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
tfw I would not exist if my dad didn't marry a divorced woman

I believe so. She divorced once, most likely will divorce again

99% cucked. Her husband will still f* her expecially if she has sons with him.

99% cucked. Her husband will still f* her expecially if she has sons with him.
agreed. should only marry her if she is rich as fuck. so you can leech off her

would be even more cucked if she already has children

Its cucked to even talk with women outside work or basic stuff like buying bus ticket, let alone marrying one, divorced or not.

even if it's jbs daughter? :feelsEhh:
I guess there could be ulterior motives for that.. would be hard to enjoy both if you're a subhuman betabuxx. You would have to be a atleast a 5/10 to get that jb daughter's panties wet.

Not like anyone here will ever find out.

It's cucked to marry ANY woman. Even if you did find a virgin unicorn, there's nothing stopping her from doing a personality change 10 years down the road.
true for sure

It's cucked to marry a non-virgin

Women should self immolate when divirced or widowed like some do in India.

The only time I would do it is if I was a widower or also divorced.

I know so many women that marry their "soulmates" or HS "sweethearts" when they were 16/17 until they are early 20s. So say they were married 17-23. Then the marriage falls apart. Statistically speaking because she was a big whore.

Then they 'date around' or 'find themselves' for years until they hit 33-ish at which point they want to have children so badly so they settle down with a betabuxx and claim they found 'the love of their life!' They get pregnant and have kids with a nice man that can support them.

The tragedy is for that man. Working his fucking ass off to attain resources and his only option was for a post-wall divorced whore. So sad. Never realizing that she will never truly love him and is only using him for what he provides. She gave all her best years, her PRIME years, to her first husband. The first husband that didn't have shit when they met. That kind of first love. True love. All he had was height and a big dick and he got to slay a prime teenager until she got old. He would "abuse" her yet she stayed with him for years. But this new husband? He has to walk on eggshells otherwise she will divorce rape him because all she ever wanted in the first place was resources & children. With those attained he has nothing else left to give her. She is already divorced so why not divorce again?

Divorced women are broken and men should stay away from them.

Gigacuked. And Teracucked if you have been single all your life
I know so many women that marry their "soulmates" or HS "sweethearts" when they were 16/17 until they are early 20s. So say they were married 17-23. Then the marriage falls apart. Statistically speaking because she was a big whore.

Then they 'date around' or 'find themselves' for years until they hit 33-ish at which point they want to have children so badly so they settle down with a betabuxx and claim they found 'the love of their life!' They get pregnant and have kids with a nice man that can support them.

The tragedy is for that man. Working his fucking ass off to attain resources and his only option was for a post-wall divorced whore. So sad. Never realizing that she will never truly love him and is only using him for what he provides. She gave all her best years, her PRIME years, to her first husband. The first husband that didn't have shit when they met. That kind of first love. True love. All he had was height and a big dick and he got to slay a prime teenager until she got old. He would "abuse" her yet she stayed with him for years. But this new husband? He has to walk on eggshells otherwise she will divorce rape him because all she ever wanted in the first place was resources & children. With those attained he has nothing else left to give her. She is already divorced so why not divorce again?

Divorced women are broken and men should stay away from them.
This. Cock carousal riding whores should be burned alive as withces. Like they were in old times. Blue pilled faggot cannot see this simple reality they fall for foid gaslighting. No, that whore in her 30s doesn't love you.

Last edited: