Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it cruel to have rice babies?

Question

• Total voters
No, Inceldia needs more members. Only when we have enough leechmaxxing, unproductive, and giga depressed incels will the government be forced to adapt and ease up on gynocentric policies.

Its cruel to have babies with rice

hapa babies- no

full asian babies- yes, unless tall asian partner

hapa babies- no

full asian babies- yes, unless tall asian partner
I've seen one ugly hapa in my life, so there's gotta be more of them out there, the reason the kid was ugly is probably because both his parents were ugly.

No, Inceldia needs more members. Only when we have enough leechmaxxing, unproductive, and giga depressed incels will the government be forced to adapt and ease up on gynocentric policies.
Like that's ever going to happen.

Its cruel to have babies with rice
You mean it's cruel to consume actual babies with rice? Can you consume them with anything else or is it the actual rice that's the problem?

Nah. I'm not a cuck who supports femoid hypergamy. I hope more femlets, noodlewhores & currywhores breed to spite femoid hypergamy enabling cucks larping as "Black pillers"

Ricecel : Yes
Noodlewhore : No